Online Fish group buy

danzig

BRS Member
I have ordered 2 fish from liveaquaria and they arrived very healthy and in great shape, and they continue to do well. I was skeptical at first but it was worth it. i was wondering if anyone would like to combine orders from blue zoo aquatics (also has good reviews much like L.A.) to split shipping costs? shipping is $39.

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/

Depending on how quickly I can get everything transferred to my new aquarium, I might be interested. I am assuming shipping to Northborough?

I would stick to LA, I placed about 5 orders in the last 2 years with blue and each one was a bad experience. I always got my credit at the end and kept reordering, eventually a chargeback fixed it all for me. With LA, never a bad experience.

I've ordered from LA also and I was happy with what I got.... Let me know when u are placing the order.... Only thing sucks is picking up in northborough.... If not then docstach and I can place our own orders since we are from The same city....and who ever lives close to u can do a group buy.

I've ordered from LA also and I was happy with what I got.... Let me know when u are placing the order.... Only thing sucks is picking up in northborough.... If not then docstach and I can place our own orders since we are from The same city....and who ever lives close to u can do a group buy.
yeah you guys should probably do your own thats a hike for either party to commute for pickup

Back