PJ's Pet Center in Saugus, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to let the last couple of post fly for now as examples of what NOT to post here. (they may be removed after moderator discussion)

Read the forum rules BEFORE posting!!!

The forum is for first hand experiance and NOT speculative discussion. It's not our jobs to tell a vendor how to run their buisness. Please remember this.

pjed99 said:
Guys the above threat that one eye is talking about is mine. My fault and just to express my opinion on PJ's there is a guy who works there who is either a manager or an employee who is skinny and has glasses(i think). He treats people like crap and I personally will never step foot in PJ's because of him. thats it

The man whom you refer to does not work there anymore, he was a former manager and has been gone now for over three months.

Last edited:
Post removed. Vendors cannot post in other vendors' threads. Refrain from such activity in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote was removed. See above for the reason.
Actually, it's not the vendor saying this, it's an employee working for them. And it's not all of the BRS members, just one of them. I also don't see how it was meant to defend anything, he (cramrod) was just pointing something out. ::shrugs::

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, these threads are supposed to be simple reviews of a vendor. They aren't for at length discussion. They certainly aren't for accusing people of stealing.
Thread closed for now until review by the Officers/BoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back