Please Help-My Euro Reef came apart

DBLeite

Non-member
Please help! Does anyone know where I can buy Weld-on # 16 Acrylic Cement locally? My Euro Reef has come apart. I've called everywhere I can think of. Don't have time to wait for something to be shipped here-anyone suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm in s.e. Mass but I'm willing to drive if I have to. Don't want to lose my tank!

Please help! Does anyone know where I can buy Weld-on # 16 Acrylic Cement locally? My Euro Reef has come apart. I've called everywhere I can think of. Don't have time to wait for something to be shipped here-anyone suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm in s.e. Mass but I'm willing to drive if I have to. Don't want to lose my tank!

First calm down, your tank will be fine without a skimmer for a couple of weeks. You don't give an exact location, that would be most helpful for anyone willing to help.

Jim

Okay I see that you're in S.E Mass and Nicks387 is in Taunton, offering his help. So, which puts Lowell way out of the area when I would offer my help if needed.

i have some in halifax,not sure where you are exactly??
also palco plastics in whitman likely has it

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back