Pooled order Air Water Ice RODI

stang8s

Cyber P
Guys, Im working with Walter at http://www.airwaterice.com/ on a group buy/pooled order. We would need $500 minimum order, all billed on one invoice and shipped to one address. Im willing to organize it, people would have to pickup here in Harvard MA. Perhaps someone going to the next meeting could pickup items for people and bring them there as well.

We can get a 20% discount.

Im in for aprox $100. Who else?

Walter wasnt sure on the discount when i spoke with him. If he did that last time im sure he would again but can we get that sort of an order again?

I may be in for a Typhoon III with the drinking water system kit and additional filters. I should know soon.

Would you place the order once the $500 mark is met?

Thanks,
Paul

Not sure but I would mention that we bought 3 cubic feet of color changing DI
and split it up. Everyone was very happy with the amount they got for the money, might ask him how much it is for that now.

That was about half the order the bulk of the rest if the order was RODI units.

Not sure about the interest but I was really surprised I think 4 typhoons were ordered.

It didnt matter though he said as long as the order was 500.00 or more he could do the 25%.

YES on what Delta said.

I got a 1/2 cubic foot of DI resin on that deal. I still have most of it and that was quite a while ago. If the cost is still the same, it's like paying $5 for a DI cartridge instead of $30!

i got a Kent Maxxima HI-S RO- DI 60 GPD . and i want to replace every filter . its 2 yrs old . what do i need . i want good filters and how much

YES on what Delta said.

I got a 1/2 cubic foot of DI resin on that deal. I still have most of it and that was quite a while ago. If the cost is still the same, it's like paying $5 for a DI cartridge instead of $30!

Do you need a special empty cartridge to put it in or can the standard old DI carts be opened up and refilled?

Hmm i just found that one. Doesnt look like many were interested. The resin we can get here would be color changing.

I thought DI resin had a shelf life?? Would a huge quantity last before using it? Jeff, I could use 2 large di resin if this goes thru

We can get the DI in 3 different flavors in 1 cubic foot increments. discount applies on anything.

I will get the prices on the DI after the holiday.

Lets figure on placing the order on 1/12th so in case anyone needs someone to bring items to the mtg on the 27th they will be here. I wont be at the mtg, but perhaps someone else can pickup.

What we need is to start a list here of item numbers, prices, and total amount you want to order so we can see how we are doing towards the $500 minimum.

Or should we close it the 5th?

Last edited:
Back