Pooled order Air Water Ice RODI

Got my stuff from George today...Thanks George!

Only one bummer...the adapters that attach the TDS meters to both ends of the filter assembly were snapped off. Why they shipped it with them assembled baffles me... 1/4 rigid plastic tubing is bound to snap when it is attached to a heavy filter housing. Jeff, should I contact them directly to ship me out the parts? It is probably about $3 in parts that I need.

George thanks for bringing out the stuff today. Nice meeting you and Jeff.

I have a little problem too. The PH meter arrived with 3 dead button batteries and a cracked battery cover. I sent them an email from their web site. Can you PM me the order number in case I need to reference it when they get back to me.

Yea both of you should contact george directly, im sure he will take care of you. I doubt you need an order number, they are quite familiar with this order! Z5863 was the invoice

Steve & Rosey...Sorry, just got back to the computer this morning. Walter at AWI wants anyone with problems to conntact AWI directly. Just tell them it's the Boston Group Buy.
George

I read the instructions and found out that I cannot hook the Typhoon up to a drain with a disposal on it. I mentioned it to Walter before buying and he said nothing. Hmmm. Am I the knucklehead here? Oh well, I'll give him a call.

I received a reply to my email from Marissa today. She sent me a replacement PH meter no questions asked. She is shipping it out today. I have to say that is excellent customer service. Not many places I know of send out a replacement before they issue an RMA and receive the defective unit.

Steve & Rosey...Sorry, just got back to the computer this morning. Walter at AWI wants anyone with problems to conntact AWI directly. Just tell them it's the Boston Group Buy.
George

My issue isn't an issue at all. I bought the new parts at Lowe's for about $3. It isn't worth bothering them over something that cheap. It's working great!

Back