Possible group buy for 200g mix of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt?

mnavick

BRS Member
Speaking with Roger from KCA he might be able to get a great deal on a skid of 200g mix (36 bags). I would grab 4. Would anyone else be interested in helping clean off the pallet?
If I know I can move all of them I will get a firm price to post, probably will not hear from his sales rep till end of next week.
My thoughts are call the store with a CC to confirm and pick-up will also be at the store (2 seconds off the Pike in Auburn).
Again this is just a preliminary to see if I can make the 36 bags, PM is key.

Thanks

200 gal mix sounds like the boxes with 4 bags 50 lbs each, but if your saying each bag is 200 gal each Id be interested

Redsea coral pro salt comes in one big bag not a box.

What would be the price per bag? I might be interested aswell and have a friend that would take one or two aswell.

Redsea coral pro salt comes in one big bag not a box.
Correct.
They had a few in stock yesterday.

Again if I know I can promise him to move ALL 36 BAGS (not boxes) of 200 GALLON MIX I will approach for a price.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

i just bought a bucket on saturday.......got it in yesterday at the front of my door....this is very good salt.........id be interested too.....i just want to know how many gal is each bag......im still confused...or is 36 bags equals 200 gal..................lol im down though just need more specific facts....

Wow never knew the bags came that big, I usually use io, but I've been reading nothing but good things about this salt, I'm interested pending pricee

Correct.
They had a few in stock yesterday.

Again if I know I can promise him to move ALL 36 BAGS (not boxes) of 200 GALLON MIX I will approach for a price.

If we knew a price it would attract more people. ;-)

i just bought a bucket on saturday.......got it in yesterday at the front of my door....this is very good salt.........id be interested too.....i just want to know how many gal is each bag......im still confused...or is 36 bags equals 200 gal..................lol im down though just need more specific facts....

Each bag of salt is 200 gallons. He wants to get a pallet with 36 (200 gallon bags) to try to get a cheaper price.

i usually use the red sea coral pro salt and buy it in the 5 gal bucket which is good for making 175 gallons of sea water .. so the one bag( block) should be larger than the 5 gallon that you typically buy... if i can get that at the same rate or cheeper than the 5 gallon i would definatly buy 1 or 2 and you could keep me in line for the next purchase... BIP .. i hope that clears up the bag/ gallon question

I think between all of us, if the price is right, you shouldn't have any problems meeting the quota ... can you let us know soon what the price is? it's not like the salt goes bad, right? :)

Waiting on there Sales Rep to get a price. Once I hear back I'll start a new thread. Probably next week sometime.
Thanks for all the responses,hopefully we can snag a great deal.

Back