Possible group buy for 200g mix of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt?

Ok, one bag = 200g mix. Then put me down for 1-2 as well, pending price I might even take 3.

Any update on price? And if anyone is throwing down.. For those of u who live in the east side of mass... I have an suv if u want me to bring the salt to the east side let me know.... And it will be pick up in east Boston... Though Krystal clear aquatics is a beautiful fish store! Def worth the visit

I was there on saturday.... Spoke with mat.. The coral guy....that's where I got my sohal from...I love the zero rim tank! Place looks so hygenically clean.... And prices are so right! Anyways let us know .... I'm down for this!

I'm in for a bag or so pending price. Once things are sorted out can you PM me?

Thanks

It's $60 on bulk reef supply, free ship over $175 and no tax.......Just tossing that out there if a few people want to buy it vs a large group if $65 is the price.

It's $60 on bulk reef supply, free ship over $175 and no tax.......Just tossing that out there if a few people want to buy it vs a large group if $65 is the price.

That is for the bucket (mix for 175G), KCA has it in stock for $54.99.
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/red-sea-coral-pro-salt.html
I am working on the commercial size bag, 1 bag will make 200G.

i spoke to a vendor here today about this. he said he can possibly do 65 per bag. anyone interested?
Hmmmm, now we have some ammo to get the price even lower :)
As of Thursday afternoon, STILL no answer!!! Very frustrating, but not Rogers fault, waiting on RedSea

Oh yeah, I'm down for the KCA group buy, I was just posting about the $65 price.....I'm still in for the KCA buy

This is the only salt that I use. Jay's will carry the comercial bag from time to time, but I cannot think of what the price has been when i buy it from there.

Put me in for 2 or three bags depending on the price. A 30 gallon water change per week on my 90 has me going through salt pretty quickly.

Id be in for 1 depending on price. I can get it for 60 (bucket) at a lfs so it would have to be a good discount.

Are you working with Aviad or Kev from Red Sea? On another forum we have a pretty open dialogue with them......I could drop a line if that's who you're working with.

Are you working with Aviad or Kev from Red Sea? On another forum we have a pretty open dialogue with them......I could drop a line if that's who you're working with.

I am just dealing with Roger from Krystal Clear, he in turn is dealing with the Rep..
Before submitting this, called and STILL waiting for a price quote from Rep..
So by all means ask them directly, maybe they will sell directly if we buy a pallets worth :)

gezzzz.... i spoke to b today at skiptons. he can get it for 60 if we can get this together. let me know ... in need of salt asap.

gezzzz.... i spoke to b today at skiptons. he can get it for 60 if we can get this together. let me know ... in need of salt asap.

$60 for the BUCKET of 175g mix or for the commercial size BAG of 200g mix?

Back