Proposed new lime purchase

Shoot I am in conferences
from 830am till 800 pm ON thursday on the other end of the state and again Friday any possability someone can grab mine for me please :)
MOe if not I understand ,and just pass it onto someone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else from the Woonsocket, RI area going to be there tomorrow?
If so, can that "anyone" grab a bag o' lime for Dawn?

I will be getting 2 for me and 1 for Armando, and I guess I will have room for some more bags, I will be driving a Cargo Van.
If some one need, I can bring the bags to Marlborough (home) area or Waltham (office) and you can pick it up on Friday.

Gustavo

Darren, I can get your bag if you want. Then either i can bring it to a meeting or you can pick it up, no hurry. I'm near Plaistow.

Sharon is almost in RI, if i'm not mistaken. Not that close to Wakefield.

Nevermind... didn't see someone was getting it for you :D

Hi Everyone,
The pick-up location is a company (InMetal) owned by a friend of mine and he's happy to help BRS out with this project by lending part of his parking lot for the afternoon.

For the sake of honoring InMetal's hospitality, please call Moe or me (508-561-7982) with questions instead of entering their place of business. Moe and I will try to be there to help you pick up your lime. I'd be grateful if we can be "seen, but not heard" so we can use their facility again in the future. Or like they say in scuba diving - "take your coral calcium and leave only bubbles." :) Maybe that's not what they say, but I haven't dove for a while either. :rolleyes:

Thanks!
Mark

Hello Mark,

can you give us details on what we should do. Should we drive to the shipping area only. Will the pallet of lime be in the parking lot just to grab with out asking anyone.

Moe if you get a time that would be great. Planing on getting there early to grab my four bags

Thanks

Yellow Freight says they'll drop off the pallet at 5pm.
I should be there right around 5 pm.
If we could all hold off until at least 5, that'd be great.

I won't be leaving till after 5:30pm. Depending on traffic it could take over an hour for me to get there.

I'll be there for a long while tonight with Gustavo and Mark. We're going to hang out and make sure folks know where the lime is, make sure people take the right amount of bags, and help out in case anyone needs a hand loading.

When the pallet arrives, it will be outside in the parking lot, up against the left (east) side of the building. InMetal has two buildings. It will be at the lower building, which is also the first one you come to (the 3rd building on the right hand side of Merchant Street).

The accounting:
Aquadiva 1
Seasno 2
JoeFitz 2
Bec 3
97Vmax 2
Paula 3
ChucksReef 2
OneEye 1
Liam 1
Mike A 2
Armando 1
ReefDude 4
Neo 2
JustinH 1
Howard 1
JBlair 1
LisaH 2
Donald A 1
Stan Wong 1
Moe 2
SkyeDolphin 1
JayG 1
Skinpuppi 2
Shallowwaters 1

There appears to have been an error.

My bags-o-lime read Calcium Hydroxide.
We were supposed to get Calcium Oxide.

Still usable, but exactly the same as kalkwasser,
not the double-strength of Calcium Oxide.
:(

b

Back