Proud Parents ...well we are! :)

turtletrax624

Non-member
Our baby Picassos Have officially accepted my new Little Rbta that I got from Frank last week! Very excited, and they can NOT seem to get enough of it!! Just wanted to share our (Skeeter 7424 and I) excitement!!!

Fishy%20Fish%20184.jpg

Last edited:
They are in my 4 gallon pico tank! SO yes, everything in there is small, but they will grow, and so will the rbta! :) Thanks!

Lucky. I got one from frank too but my clowns won't go anywhere near it.

What a great pic it took me forever to get my clowns to host an anemone and it is a rather large blue tipped seabae. would love to get a nice rbta though.

Yeah I should have held onto it and submitted it, but I was so damn excited, I couldn't take it! Like a kid in a candy store, just wanted to share it with every one!!! Hopefully I can get some more shots of them, they love it so much, so it shouldn't be too hard!

I think you can still submitted it if they are still taking pics. I have seen pics posted that were later in the photo contest.

you have until the 27th

Hey! It's so funny! I just got 2 baby black clowns and a gbta from jays! They haven't hosted in it yet witch im kinda sad about but I'm happy yours did! They look great! Glad to see our 4 gallons are doing good! Could u post a fts? And what should I do to entice them to host it? thanks!

my rbta was in there for a week or two, and then just randomly came home and the little boy was face down in her! So, there was not much that I did, to entice them. Every where that I read said sometimes it just takes time!

That's so awesome! Gorgeous clowns and anemone! My ocellaris are still hosting my HOB filter D=

Back