Ann. Reef Automation with Vinny from GHL | Friday July 14th | 7PM

Added to Calendar: 07-14-23

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
@BRS Member

This Friday night, July 14th at 7PM we will be hosting a Live Zoom with Vinny from GHL. He will be discussing Reef Automation and showing off some of their products.

Reef Automation wVinny from GHL (1).png

Boston Reefers Society is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Reef Automation with Vinny from GHL
Time: Jul 14th, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87974463370?pwd=TjZxUWMzckJ5RnhkWk1WM1VzcDJoQT09 Passcode:

Meeting ID: 879 7446 3370
Passcode: 834539

Hope to see you all there. Members is attendance will have their names added into a drawing to win a gift certificate, reef item or some BRS Merch.

Last edited:
@BRS Member

This Friday night, July 14th at 7PM we will be hosting a Live Zoom with Vinny from GHL. He will be discussing Reef Automation and showing off some of their products.

View attachment 195669

Link will be posted on Friday morning for this event. If you ever wanted to know about any GHL equipment or how things work, this is the one not to miss.
This sounds interesting! Perfect time with a lot of us Reefers vacationing this time of year.

I’ll be working that night, hopefully it gets recorded, also can someone ask about the ION Directors….some sites say they are discontinued. If not no biggie….I hate missing stuff like this…dumb work!

I’ll be working that night, hopefully it gets recorded, also can someone ask about the ION Directors….some sites say they are discontinued. If not no biggie….I hate missing stuff like this…dumb work!
I spoke with Vinny about ion directors during our chat yesterday, they're def not discontinued. I'm excited at possibility of adding one in the future for the data. Stay tuned!

I spoke with Vinny about ion directors during our chat yesterday, they're def not discontinued. I'm excited at possibility of adding one in the future for the data. Stay tuned!
Ok, awesome….I was gonna pic one up on r2r but wasn’t sure…..thanks for the heads up..

@BRS Member, this is the one that you don't want to miss. Tune in tonight at 7Pm on Zoom for a great conversation and learn about some aquarium automation. BRS will be adding members names that are in attendance for a chance to win a gift certificate to a one of out @Sponsor, some merch or reefing item that we have on hand.

1 Hour and 5 minutes until we are live, hope to see you all there:)

20 more minutes until we're live. I'll be starting it up in 5 mins if anyone wants to chat beforehand.

Come and check out the live with Vinny, great guy with a wealth of information to be shared.

Shout out to @Vinny@GHLUSA for allowing this to take place, appreciate the conversation and insight towards automation.

@Chris A. Won the giveaway and chose a $50 gift certificate to a sponsor of his choice.

Back