RODI question

William

Non-member
I had an RO buddy but the TDS reading was 057 so I Bought a brand new water general RD102 RODI system thinking this would get me to 0 TDS. I have a private well and the feed water TDS is from 750-900. I am running a booster pump with 100 psi feed pressure. After the RO I was getting 219 TDS with a 500ml flow restrictor. Changed out the flow restrictor to an 800ml and the after RO went to 156. My reading after the to DI cartridges is 100. Is there any way to get to 0 TDS or do I need to scrap this and get a different system altogether?

Thanks in advance for any help as this setup is wearing down my patience!
-William

Call Russ at buckeye hydro. He is a sponsor and should know more. You prob need a sediment block would be my guess

Thanks Jb. Gave Russ a call. Super nice guy with a 300 gallon aquarium himself. Hopefully their setup works!

Thanks Russ, you have a great company. The new setup works great and it got here in 2 days. Turns out the TDS meter I got off Amazon was a counterfeit and had bad readings.The trm-1 meter is great. My feed water is 500, my after RO reading is 17 and the product water is 0! Couldn't be happier.

Beautiful!

I love those TRM1 triple inline meters. We pushed the manufacturer for several years to come up with that meter. It's predecessor, the DM1, was designed for use with RO systems where you need only two readings: tapwater and RO water. But for a RODI system you need three readings. The TRM is the only triple-probe inline TDS meter on the market.
TRM-1-Inline-TDS-Meter_zpsac074d6f.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Russ

Back