Salmon and Shrimp

MichaelJ

Reefer
BRS Member
Decided to get a 3 oz filet of salmon and 6 shrimp, washed them off and put'm in the shredder….
Enough for a month for around $16. And this is only half…..
Thanks to Dong for the idea that he stated on a video….

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 87
Decided to get a 3 oz filet of salmon and 6 shrimp, washed them off and put'm in the shredder….
Enough for a month for around $16. And this is only half…..
Thanks to Dong for the idea that he stated on a video….

Definitely I’m gonna do that for my breeding clowns

Also when you freeze it, put it in ziplock bags but flatten it out before you freeze it so you can just snap off pieces as you need it. You wont have to chop or chisel a hunk off.
Yeah….I should have done that!…lol. The only thing I notice is my yellow blenny doesn’t want anything to do with this food, it goes and hides for some reason…

My clowns and wrasse love this food, but my CBB continues to ignore it and pick out only Mysis (I mix DIY shrimp/salmon puree with mysis - mostly because of said fish).

*sometimes market basket will have Salmon trimmings for about half the cost of fillets. Not everyday, but watch for it and it appears every now and then

My clowns and wrasse love this food, but my CBB continues to ignore it and pick out only Mysis (I mix DIY shrimp/salmon puree with mysis - mostly because of said fish).

*sometimes market basket will have Salmon trimmings for about half the cost of fillets. Not everyday, but watch for it and it appears every now and then
Good to know…thx

Back