Sarcastic reef dictionary

ReefKeeper2: A significant other who constantly tell you something does not look quite right in your tank, despite everything looks OK to you.

DC return pump: A device forgot to tell you its transformer eat up electricity too.

Red Dragon: A mythical ancient Chinese creature who constantly demand you to pay top dollar on items that uses its name.

Green Dragon: A friend of Red Dragon who has the same mind set

Deep Water Acro: Species of unfortunate SPS coral removed from their natural habitat after shallow water species were wiped out by coral exporters

$10 Frag Tank - The coral tank at your favorite LFS that you tell your significant other that all of your corals came from.

$10 Frag Tank - The coral tank at your favorite LFS that you tell your significant other that all of your corals came from.

hilarious. So true though I told My gf how much money I was bringing to the frag swap in ct this weekend and she said I was stupid lol

Jason Fox: What does the fox say? .......

Purple Hornet: A type of saltwater critter with sting (to your wallet) worse than yellow jacket

Diver's Den: a gathering place for people barely can swim

Two-part dosing: One part Long Island Ice tea and one part Jack Daniel.

GFO: A magical filter media for algae "control": Taking up phosphate to inhibit algae growth and leach iron to promote algae growth.

Kitten: The best friend of your designer clownfish...on the floor

Real Reef Rocks: Portland cement with pretty purple make up.

PetsMart: A LFS brave enough to carry freshwater fish only.

Back