Sea Creatures in Revere, MA

gurumasta

Senior Moron
I have had nothing but good experiences with this store. John the owner is extremely knowledgable about marine fish and corals. This store is large with tons to glance at. the employees are laid back and willing to help. 72 hour gurarantee on fish and i have never had a problem with any livestock from this store. the fish are all healthy and wont be sold unless they have been in the store for a few days and are eating. if you havent been here, i suggest checking it out.

I just went there the other day for the first time. Wow do they stock an incredibly large fish list and they are healthy to boot! I got a 6 line that was a beauty….stress was because my hawk beat the snot out if it two days later….but that’s another story..

Great store…

I agree. Awesome store and I'm psyched they are starting to stock larger fish too with their "newer" large tanks.

Cool!

wow...Iv' never heard of a LFS gaurenteeing there livestock for saltwater for any amount of time:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

i agree. This is a great store with great selection. The livestock look very healthy too. In addition, the employees are very helpful and kind. I had some trouble with some cyano bacteria a while back and the guys helped out a lot and gave me some good tips. The best thing about them is their honesty. They tell you the best way to approach a problem financially and effectively.

Thumbs up.
I would give this LFS a 9.5/10 (10 being excellent and 1 for terrible) for livestock (i personally would like to see some cephalopods). 10/10 on employee helpfulness. 7/10 on prices. they are a little steep on certain items but I wouldn't hesitate to spend an extra few bucks to support this place.

Highly recommend going there.

John knows his fish! He used to dive and collect them in Hawaai for 10 years he told me. They have a great selection of healthy fish and coral. If your looking for some sweet large LPS then i suggest you take a ride over! I always get great friendly advice. One of my favorite stores for sure!

When I started my reef i bought everything from John.Now I"m known down there as the pain in the a$$.lol they are awsome very helpful and they won't sell you stuff you don't need like other stores

Went in yesterday and spoke with John. No pressure, very knowledgeable, good selection. We should make sure these guys stay around by buying from the locals that are good.

I stopped in to this store on Saturday after the meeting and my jaw hit the ground with the amount of display tanks and live stock that they had. I was very impressed. Prices were very much in line also.
-Brian

I have been going there for over a year...never an issue with live stock and always get very sound advice. i had to wait 1.5 hrs last sat. to talk with john about some stuff.....he was helping a couple who had a fish only tank about what they need to consider if they want to go coral. i mean to be an owner of a store and spend 1.5 hrs. with someone who does not know anything about the hobby and have no guaranteed sale is amazing. john is very dedicated to spreading the word and helping ppl out. it's the first place i go for anything! -including getting my tanks drilled-

A+

Last week i got Majestic Angel from him. I had really good experience and i was very happy with my purchase. He has really good selection for fish/corals/inverts.

I agree. Very good fish and LPS selection. Some really nice Blasto's and Lords last time I visited.

Back