Sea Creatures Revere MA

TomD

Non-member
Just wanted to say that my last three visits to Sea Creatures have been great with no complaints.

I purcahsed some LR twice and was spent a good amount of time with and was given a bucket with each purchase instead of a bag.

I also bought a nice green Zoo rock this past weekend and it is doing very good. The owner and another guy (do not know name) both answer all my questions and I think there selection of fish and corals is great.

not a fan

me personally, ive been there 2-3 times but im just not a fan of the store. last time i was there i felt like i knew nothing. guy made me feel "stupid" but he told me stuff i already knew to a good extent. he just felt good about rubbing his knowledge around. i love advise from other hobbiest dont get me wrong... i just dont like having people tell me what i do is wrong, when i know my sytem works just fine.

i dunno. personal conflict... dont like shopping there.

I hear ya. I actually had not been around to many places being new to the hobby. It was better than the previous few I went to. They do have a good selction of fish though. However, now that I have been around a few places, I think thet might be a little pricey.

I have to say I'm a big fan of that store. I like the selection and the knowledge of the owner. I believe he used to actually collect fish and goes out of his way to make sure the fish he sells are caught the right way. Two thumbs up.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back