Sea Creatures (N.Prov.R.I.) group buys

I'm gonna have to figure out how to get mine as well. I have to work saturdays unless I request them off. Hrmrmrmrmrmmmmmm

checked on order , i should have it Tuesday July 13 , this is due to the 4th of July holiday there a couple of days behind in shipping Sorry about this bbut it's out of my control

Last edited:
great!! Tuesday is my day off!!
Like i said before, i can pick up anybody's order. I live in lowell which is about 40minutes from boston.

What is the word on this? Will they be ready tomorrow? My C.C. has not been charged yet. Just curious if all other transactions have made it through?

The PinPoint order is in ,so you can come pick up your order

PLEASE NOTE; if you are having someone pickup your order for you , you must let me know who is ,this is for your proection & mine ,so UNLESS YOU NOTIFY ME SOMEONE IS PICKING IT UP FOR YOU ,YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO ANYONE , NO EXEPTIONS

This is me, I will be in lowell this saturday from 12-8pm. I give you and LIttleP my consent to pick my order up, so long as you'll be around saturday?

Piscevore said:
This is me, I will be in lowell this saturday from 12-8pm. I give you and LIttleP my consent to pick my order up, so long as you'll be around saturday?

I'll be working saturday until 5:30ish pm. But i can leave it home and let my brother hand it to you.

Okay, it looks like I will have some time tomorrow 7/15 so I will be heading down to Sea Creatures to pickup my temp monitor and check out the store. Anyone in the Boston area who wants me to pickup their stuff, post here and PM me to confirm. Don't forget to let littlep know I am picking up for you. I live in Newton, so pickup would be at my house. PM me for directions.

Hey I was thinking of heading down there tomorrow too and helping people picking up theirs (Armando?) I just looked at the map and it looks complicated to get to... agh.

Newreefer interested in a road trip? I'm in Boston though.

I can go down tomorrow(thurs). If anyone wants their equipment picked up pm me and let let Littlep know. For some of you Peabody is closer than N. Providence. If someone wants to go with me, I have room for 1 person. FCFS.

Don

Last edited:
if your coming from Boston take 95 S towards prov. ri to 295 S towards warwick/woonsocket to 146 S toward lincoln/prov. take Mineral Spring exit at end of ramp take a right about 1 1/2 miles on the right is a Taco Bell take right into that parking lot Sea Creatures is right in front of you

Back