September 14th(Sunday)-12am-4pm-Salem Elks 39 Shadow Lake Rd,Salem,NH - Marc Levenson

If anyone that was in on the Arduino Build wants to talk shop for a while before/after the Guest Speaker I'm up for it. I'll try and remember to bring my Netduino stuff to show people.

I've asked Anthony/Jason to bring the Arduino stuff with them, including the jumper wires/etc. that didn't get shipped in time for the original kick-start meeting.

See you all there!

Hello everyone, I would like to take a moment and thank everyone that attended the meeting yesterday. I know we had some stiff competition with the Patriots and awesome weather outside.

Mark Levenson was terrific yesterday and gave us two talks for the price of one. Definitely a lot of information to chew up and digest, but I hope that everyone took something home to dwell on in regards to the content of the talks. I know that I did.

I would like to take a moment and thank Paula who has been with the club since pretty much the inception for donating all the wonderful corals for the raffle. Please post some pictures in this thread if you were one of the lucky winners to take some of these home. (THIS IS WHAT THE CLUB IS ABOUT!)

Unfortunately Jay from Jays Aquatics was unable to attend at the last minute due to family emergency. Some of the BOD members swung into the store after the meeting to present Jays Aquatics with a Certificate of Appreciation from the Boston Reefers Society for their EIGHT years of supporting the club in accomplishing the "MISSION STATEMENT".

I hope you were all able to get by out sponsors places of business on Sunday. You can visit five of our sponsors within fifteen minutes of eachother.

I hope you were all pleased with the meeting... and thank you for not shouting out the score of the PATS game... "If you were at the meeting you know what I am talking about". My wife appreciates my safe return home with both my legs intact.

We will have something put together shortly in regards to the PIJAC and MASNA fund raiser.

Stay tuned for next month's meeting information to be posted "hopefully by the end of the week".

It was great to see long time friends yesterday and even some new members... We had a few people travel from Connecticut, Worcester and Pittsfield yesterday.

Remember to be engaged and support the club... we thrive on your involvement.

See you all again in October.

Last edited:
Left Side of Hall.JPG
Right Side of Hall.JPG
Anthony Goo.JPG
DannyGoo.JPG
Jays Aquatics Cert Appreciation2.JPG

I had a lot of fun yesterday and met a lot of great people. I look forward to seeing everyone again next month!

Before departing with Mark yesterday he stated he would be willing to answer several (about three) questions in regards to the topic matter.

Please post in this thread for all to learn. Thanks

It was great to see long time friends yesterday and even some new members... We had a few people travel from Connecticut, Worcester and Pittsfield yesterday.

And Maine.........it was good to be able to catch a meeting.

Steve

Had a forest time at the meeting. Learned a lot Andy fish seem to love the fish goo.
Thank you Paula love the corals I got from the raffle

Back