Sick red tail trigger help

Mattd7

Non-member
image.jpg

My redtail trigger came down with ick a couple weeks ago he has been in my 25 gallon hospital tank for 2 weeks the two weeks on cupramine and almost a week on prazi pro the treatment has gone well he is eating and active but his skin has started to turn brown and peel in some areas. Is this something to be concerned with the copper treatment and prazi will be up on Sunday. Should I start another treatment of an antibotic like maracine I was thinking about just some of the melafix ? Has any one seen this before thank you again in advance

Matt

If he is through the treatment I would try to clear out the medication from the tank and get freshwater through it. Unless someone can ID a disease I'd try to clean things up and feed him good food along with some Zoe (vitamin soak), algae and selcon

If he is through the treatment I would try to clear out the medication from the tank and get freshwater through it. Unless someone can ID a disease I'd try to clean things up and feed him good food along with some Zoe (vitamin soak), algae and selcon

Thanks for the reply were do you get the Zoe, and selcon ? Thanks again

Most lfs will carry it. If your local to west roxbury I have some I don't need anymore

Back