Sort of new =)

melc

Non-member
Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I've only recently created my own screen name for BRS. But, I've been stealing the identity of my significant other for months now ;)

I'm also fairly new to the hobby but since Jared introduced me to it I love it :. I love our tank and all of our little friends in it!

Pictures of our tank were already posted here:
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66460

It was great meeting some of you at the meeting last weekend. I had a wonderful time and hope to see you all again soon :)

Welcome Mel... You should get J to set you up your very own nano tank!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself, I've only recently created my own screen name for BRS. But, I've been stealing the identity of my significant other for months now ;)

I'm also fairly new to the hobby but since Jared introduced me to it I love it :. I love our tank and all of our little friends in it!

Pictures of our tank were already posted here:
http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66460

It was great meeting some of you at the meeting last weekend. I had a wonderful time and hope to see you all again soon :)

Hmmmmmmmm Sounds like he's got you hooked!!! Good for you Jared... (my wife hates the hobby & always had!!!)
welcome Melanie...

B

Welcome Mel... You should get J to set you up your very own nano tank!

We already spend a ton of money on the one we have now! But when we get a bigger place I'd like a little nano, perhaps;) (don't let jared know though!)

Thats a good sign she will never come around completely....spend more money/time...she'll hate it more!!!:p

Aw! I hope that's not true! I definitely came around :D

thanks everyone for the great welcome !!

My wife is coming around... we went to Peter's place yesterday for some corals and then to B's acan city and before we even left she asked "are we bringing extra money" Needless to say we had to use a CC to pay for our stuff :)

My wife is coming around... we went to Peter's place yesterday for some corals and then to B's acan city and before we even left she asked "are we bringing extra money" Needless to say we had to use a CC to pay for our stuff :)

Maybe she will let you stay in the chatroom longer ;)

Thats a good sign she will never come around completely....spend more money/time...she'll hate it more!!!:p

haha...right?
i think as long as i remember my anniversary i should be fine......wait....when is it again? aww man i'm screwed......lol....

text_welcome_78.gif

to BRS and the hobby. :)
C'mon Jared, get Melanie her own nano!

Back