T Accessible Reef shops

I realize that statement made little sense! Imagine that from me! Anywho, sea creatures is a great store with a huge inventory of livestock and a very nice owner!

Skipton's

Skipton's is closer to Andrew station on the redilne than it is the MAss Ave. stop- I've walked from both ;-) I haven't tried the medical center stop though. To get to skipton's from Andrew, exit the station and take a right on the nearest main road- it will go over an overpass and then under and underpass. Basically you're just gonna stay on this road until you get to Skipton's, it'll be on your right. For your convenience for DIY projects, there's also a Home Depot on this route :D

As for Boston Tropical Fish and Reptile, the closest stop is on the Green line but is shut down atm. Just find the closest stop toe the Cambridge Side Galleria mall thing. It's maybe 3-4 blocks from there, mapquest the addy.

Boston Tropical Fish and Reptile was pretty pathetic when I was there a few weeks ago. He said they were having trouble stocking the tanks because business was really slow during the summer. Hopefully they've been able to improve things a bit.

Nate

Nevermind on the sea creatures thing. I thought someone said they were in Revere. North Providence IS A LITTLE FAR.

To get to Skipton's go to the Mass Ave stop on the orange line . Take the ct1 bus right out in front of the station. Don't forget to get a transfer for the bus so you don't have to pay the bus fare.

Thanks guys (/girls). Anyone got any directions for me to the Sea Creatures in Revere?

Rich, let me know when you want to do a guided tour of every quality LFS in the area. I'll drive. Whenever you're ready. I need to revisit them all anyway.

I also don't have a car, but I manage to mooch rides, zipcar, and walk to several stores a month. I had a really bad experience at the Boston Exotic Fish and Reptile... the only truly bad experience I've ever had.

I'm walking to skiptons from the mass ave t stop tomorrow afternoon 2-3 pm if you're interested in some exercise :)

There are probably some people going to Marco's this weekend down in the cape for

Back