tank video

Thanks for the compliment! Iphone7 seems to do pretty well and it's fun doing top down. Would be cool to have a long handle to get close up underwater shots and some kind of remote viewing screen to see where lens is pointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words! Tank started April 2011

Very nice tank! Look at that effffflllo wow. great colony. The Acropora sarmentosa looks amazinnnng

Absolutely gorgeous. I thought all these new water proof phones were dumb. I never thought about making it a reefing accessory. :) Unreal tank.

I think I am going to do a video of my tank. That way it will make all of these beauties stand out even more. We need to document some sub-par tanks to balance out these incredible works of art. I don't think they get the credit they are due.

I think I am going to do a video of my tank. That way it will make all of these beauties stand out even more. We need to document some sub-par tanks to balance out these incredible works of art. I don't think they get the credit they are due.

Thanks for all the great compliments folks!!! sorry i'm not super active on here. i will say that i am terrible at photos. i have a very nice nikon d90 but i can never seem to get photos right. using the iphone7 is just much easier and the top-down video is a cool way to appreciate the environments we create.

Yes, that efflo was a nub of a nub from a BRS member years ago. it is really growing well now and it sets up for a real nice structure. i'm starting to get some acros growing into each other. i think i need to do some pruning here and there!...i like to go for that 'view across the room' acro-scape along with some symmetry.

Thanks again for all the kind words! -Greg

48x24x24" std 120g starphire 175g stock tank basement sump

THANKS . Growth really accelerated most noticeably with some diverse feeding routine and amped up nutrient export.

The goldflake is prettiest as a juvenile she's bigger now but still a favorite. Every once in a while I get the thought of more fish but I don't want to upset the natives too much. Maybe a peppermint hog and one wrasse I've been looking for for years/ true psychedelic head wrasse. I also love the alpha male Labuitti but tough to keep

Back