There are Amazing People in this Club

Puff Daddy

Non-member
I just wanted to say how great Boston Reefers is and how we have some amazing people as members. Right before MA went into lockdown I decided to move out of Cambridge. The company that has promised to help canceled on me (understandably) when the lockdown was announced. I posted on the forum and @Bostoncoral volunteered to help me move. I could not have done it without Geoff and Jessie. Thank you guys so much!

I recently put together a video of the move. We learned a whole lot and did a great job considering the circumstances. It was sleeting and 32 degrees. My new place had too low water pressure to run my RO system so when I checked back the next day I had a nearly empty water supply for the transfer. Geoff and Jessie helped me from 10 am to well into the evening. While there were some losses, my most important inhabitants survived (my shark, some special fish, and some special coral). Watching this video has made me even more appreciative of their heroic effort. Thanks guys and thanks BRS.

I just wanted to say how great Boston Reefers is and how we have some amazing people as members. Right before MA went into lockdown I decided to move out of Cambridge. The company that has promised to help canceled on me (understandably) when the lockdown was announced. I posted on the forum and @Bostoncoral volunteered to help me move. I could not have done it without Geoff and Jessie. Thank you guys so much!

I recently put together a video of the move. We learned a whole lot and did a great job considering the circumstances. It was sleeting and 32 degrees. My new place had too low water pressure to run my RO system so when I checked back the next day I had a nearly empty water supply for the transfer. Geoff and Jessie helped me from 10 am to well into the evening. While there were some losses, my most important inhabitants survived (my shark, some special fish, and some special coral). Watching this video has made me even more appreciative of their heroic effort. Thanks guys and thanks BRS.

Thanks for the kind words twords the club. This is a great community of members. Glad everything went well. There is a whole lot of knowledge within the club. I know @Bostoncoral personally also I remember when he fist started. This is what we do paying it forward. Happy Reefing

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words rewords the club. This is a great community of members. Glad everything went well. There is a whole lot of knowledge within the club. I know @Bostoncoral personally also I remember when he fist started. This is what we do paying it forward. Happy Reefing
What an incredibly well done high production video and a tank move that looks like it ran like a well oiled machine. great job all of you. I can't wait to see how the settling in went. Technical question, what's up with the bottom piece on the bottom of the tank? is that in place of substrate? What purpose does it serve, is it a special material? inquiring minds need to know.. :>) ,,again thank you for this vid, bravo to all of you!!

I’m glad the move went well. I’ll be in the process of doing the same soon as I’m looking for a new place as well.
This club has been a blessing in disguise for me as well. There’s great people on here and that I. Itself is priceless. Looking forward to seeing new videos from you and keep up the great work BRS.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!
1599491466983.gif

That makes me miss my shark tank I had years ago. I had 3 and one looked the same as yours. They get HUGE! When I sold my guys they were about 2.5 feet long.

Thanks for the kind words twords the club. This is a great community of members. Glad everything went well. There is a whole lot of knowledge within the club. I know @Bostoncoral personally also I remember when he fist started. This is what we do paying it forward. Happy Reefing
Corey has helped me a lot! Great guy!
Also, when i had to move my tank, i asked for help and Jesse helped right to the end. Pay it forward is right.

I love this club! So many great people. I’ve learned so much. It’s also nice that people care about how you’re doing in life beyond reefing. When my wife lost her job and I was gonna have to sell my tank, so many people reached out with prayers and kind words. And they worked! She secured a new job and I got to keep my tank! I even celebrated with a special mystery pack from Dong! He always makes my boys feel special and they love getting coral from him. Recently, I met Marshall, who’s moving to Florida. Stand up guy and I wish him all the best in his new adventures!

Back