tunze group buy interest? Discounted prices.

clamm

Nothing to nobody
Tunze pooled order interest? Discounted prices.

Reefers,

I have been researching powerheads and have found the tunze's are what I need to produce the flow I want, after contacting a few online vendors I spoke w/one who is willing to do discounts on a moderate size order. Details are still unclear, I just need to get a feel for what the interest would be. As of now it looks like all sizes are available. To get an idea of what retail is and product specs check out the link below. We should expect to get a 10% or higher discount off of retail...thats what I know so far. The more we buy of course the better the price and shipping is minimal b/c its devided among all the orders.

http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_powerheads_pumps_tunze_turbelle_stream_kit.asp?CartId=

These produce awesome flow, just look at the specs.

let me know if you are interested and I will try to set it up...
BRS SPONCERS AND LFS's ; feel free to jump in as well and state your prices.

ask questions on here so everyone can benefit rather then pm please.

Thanks,

Casey

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a pair of the maximum size available (6100's?) and a controller to make 'em go.

ok, thats one...i few more....we may still get the discount with a few orders, i dont know yet... again sponcers can jump in if you have this stuff.

greg just some im hear ya and get the correct price you need 1 of item TZTS12 which includes 2 of the pumps and 1 controller. Correct?

i also need 2 6100 w/multicontroller let me know what prices we are talking before counting me in i can get the 2 6100 plus multicontroller for 700.00 if it would be less than that please contact me

paulp, check you prices...and click the link above cause 2 of them and the controller are below 400.00...and thats direct from marine depot, we should be able to get even cheaper and share shipping. let me know if your pricing was a typo, then check marine depot at the link about and make sure we are talking about the same type of fruit, from what you said you want the same as greg which is part number TZTS12
that pt # has 2 6100's and a 2 prt controller. the 700.00 one on their website is 4 6100's and a 4 prt controller. Which do you need?

Let me know,

Casey

I think you might be reading the chart wrong, two and controller are 782.77. Prices are under the item, not above (unless the magnet holder is $1399.32 :) )

We're thinking about getting one of the cheeper ones maybe stay around $200 worth, but the controller looks tempting too.

OH, FLIGHTY'S RIGHT...782.77 is there price. WOW I DONT THINK THEY WOULD HAVE ENOUGH IF THEY WERE THE 300 PRICE FOR 2...WE CAN STILL GET SOME GOOD DEALS. SINCE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR VERSION ILL SEE WHAT THE PRICE WILL BE...FLIGHTY EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT THAT ONE THEY WILL STILL DISCOUNT YOURS AS WELL.

Stanley Wong said:
I needed two 6000 and a multicontroller-7094

STAN, SO YOU NEED

STAN MIGHT BE CHEAPER TO GET YOU A PACK THAT INCLUDES THAT CONTROLLER WITH AN EXTRA PUMP...BUT YOU ARE ONLY PLANNING ON CONTROLLING 1 OF THEM RIGHT, CAUSE THE 7094 IS A SINGLE INPUT CONTROLLER.

NEVER MIND I READ IT WRONG AGAIN, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AND ARE LOOKING FOR...WILL GET YOU PRICE ASAP... SO FAR NOT COUNTING ME THERE IS INTEREST IN 3 SETS OF THAT KIT WITH THE 2 6100'S AND THE 2 PORT CONTROLLER.

clamm said:
STAN, SO YOU NEED

STAN MIGHT BE CHEAPER TO GET YOU A PACK THAT INCLUDES THAT CONTROLLER WITH AN EXTRA PUMP...BUT YOU ARE ONLY PLANNING ON CONTROLLING 1 OF THEM RIGHT, CAUSE THE 7094 IS A SINGLE INPUT CONTROLLER.

I'd Love to work with you guys/gals on this...
I'm new/ hungry and I'm sure I can make it work for everyone.
Let me know if I can help

Ok mark, when we finalize stuff we will make sure you get the prices to see what magic you can work over there.

we will let this run a few days then finalize everything i think...that way everyone has a chance.

Back