tunze group buy interest? Discounted prices.

I saw your thread flighty, im as new as you if not more so to saltwater so I dont want to tell you wrong. As of now we are shooting to order in 1-2wks...so there is still time... you can try putting a small amount of alk buffer or kalk and and watch is circulate to get an idea of where your dead areas are, but you probably already know that. Make sure you dont use much...other then that for flow, i have never got a good definition of what is needed. From the descripion of these that we are doing the buy for it looks like they really dont leave much dead stops, but are very powerful at the head. It looked like on could easily to a 75 gal. 120+ you probably should keep asking...does anyone own these? can you help us out...

I'm confused as to what I have.

I thought I remembered buying a 6000 as it was going in my 120 tank. I looked in my tank tonight and the casing for it reads 6100.10 (2500-12,000 liter/hour). That might explain the sand storm a little. :) I just found my sales slip and it reads Tunze 6000?

If anyone owns a 6000, can you look at the casing and tell me what it reads?

Thanks

tunze 6000 and 6100 have the same head the little blue box is what is different between the 2 of the them.

is marc on this? iam interested in a dual 6100 with controller. do they come with the optical sensor?

Hey marco, you wanna chime in here with your price...i think last I talked w/them that we were around 700shipped for dual 6100's w/controller...what can you do for us? Looks like there are about 7 or more of those sets plus some misc pumps and controllers people want.

Scott Merrill said:
is marc on this? iam interested in a dual 6100 with controller. do they come with the optical sensor?

Haven't seen you around in a while. The 120 you and Karl helped me drill in the center is doing great. I put a Tunze multi controller unit on it. The multi controller comes with the optical sensor. It's optional on the single controller.

most suppliers are out and wont get these till Jan 05, even marco...so we can put off for a few wks.

They are always out of these. Thats why you have to order and wait for them to come in. If you wait untill after they are in they will be spoken for. Do we have any firm pricing yet?

I sent a message to casey about the lead time, wanted to be up front about it. If you guys want to get orders in I'll follow up with pricing ASAP so that we can be on top of the list.

Marc/Casey,
Is there a price yet?

heres a quick list to sumarize whats in the thread.
hope it helps

Greg hiller TS-24
stanley Wong 6000 x2 w/multi controller
Richard TS-07
Micky B 6100 Pump only
Brian TS-24
Denvig TS-07
Groove 6100 Pump only
Syris Ts07
Scott Merrill TS-24
Joe Fitz 2 fake rocks?
Magnetic Holders

I might be interested in a dual system, but only for January purchase. December reef budget is already blown :D

Back