Turtle here....

Turtle

Non-member
Hi everyone

I'm new to this forum and also saltwater. I have a JBJ 12 gallons nano cube dx and it up for about 4 weeks. I don't really like the rock work but that is the best I can do with the rocks I have right now. Looking forward to learn more from all the expert in here. TN. :D

Btw, I used my camera phone to take the picture so it not so great.

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 410
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 410
  • untitled3.JPG
    untitled3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 402
Hey Turtle, welcome to the BRS! I like your rockwork FWIW, nice zoos too.:)

-Gina and Dave

Thanks Gina. I thinks the rock work look a little too crowded. I'm thinking of take the front piece out to make more room but haven't decide yet. I got that zoos rock from Susy. Love her stuff.

Welcome!
That is a great pic for a camera phone. Also, really like your aquascape.
Congrats on your sps corals surviving in a 4-wk old 12-gal. Keep a close eye on your params and temp.

Welcome. That's good quality picture from a camera phone. What phone is that?

Thanks pvh. It's a Cingular (AT&T) 8525 and it has a 2mp camera.

Welcome!
That is a great pic for a camera phone. Also, really like your aquascape.
Congrats on your sps corals surviving in a 4-wk old 12-gal. Keep a close eye on your params and temp.

Thanks for the advice Gina. I'm planning to have my water test this weekend.

welcome aboard!! i've got a 6 gal. cube from jbj and i love it!:D

Yeah, they great. It fit my budget and my small room. Do you have a picture of your tank?

Candy Cane

Just a question

I got this Candy Cane 4 days ago but it never open. The only time it open up a little bit was the first night under the moonlight. Usually how long does it take for it to open. I got it from Susy and it look great in her tank. Did I do something wrong???:confused:

This is how it look like the last few days. It doesn't look dead to me.

Attachments

• ccc.JPG
    ccc.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 357
Just my opinion, but if anything goes wrong with any of your corals, I would chalk it up to having them in a tank that's not established.. or not enough lighting.

Here is my water reading a weed ago.

ph-8.4
alk-15
ca-475
salinity-1.027
nitrite-0
nitrate-10ppm
ammonia-0

Dawn

Thats cool. You have any pic of your tank. I love to see it.

Crib

Skipton (LFS) did the test and said the same but they said it should be ok. I already changed 20% of the water. Will have it test again this Saturday.

It's still ALIVE

I came home today from work and check the tank and see the Candy Can open up a little so it stil ALIVEEEEEEEEE :D

Attachments

• ccc2.JPG
    ccc2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 341
Back