Zoanthid Tea

Jeff.:P

Non-member
I was trying to clip off a frag plug that had 20+ fire and ice zoas and it was giving me a hard time so I really squeezed the pliers. It popped off and landed in my large mug of boiling hot green tea. :p

$%^#&@*$!

I threw them in the sump after recovering them from the mug. They look pissed off but still showing a portion of the skirts. I don't think they gonna make it. It would be cool if they survived a green tea dip.
:D

That stinks and at the same time is pretty funny... That would be cool if they made it...

Jeff drinking tea...LOL...how you doing grandpa?

LOL.

What kind of tea was it. Zoas like flavored teas like Orange or something. THey don't drink green tea. Too much caffeine for them. I give mine a glass of lemon zinger before bed. :D

Your a mess Jeff, what are the odds that its gonna land right in your cup? lol Too funny!

Jeff drinking tea...LOL...how you doing grandpa?

Hahha! Funny naht! :D I know where u live
Yerba matte is the stuff, great stuff uncaffeinated weird energizer from the rain forest. Try it sometimes.

LOL.

What kind of tea was it. Zoas like flavored teas like Orange or something. THey don't drink green tea. Too much caffeine for them. I give mine a glass of lemon zinger before bed. :D

They do like the vodka, hmm maybe this is one of those new dosings you'll start here about soon.

Your a mess Jeff, what are the odds that its gonna land right in your cup? lol Too funny!

I know right, you this wouldn't of happened if I was drinking a beer (typically out of a bottle) :)

Forget about this healthy stuff I'm going back to beer.

if that works, let me know, I got a couple frags that could use the energy boost to get them building :p

Back