ZoaPox

Behrmon

pr (BearMon)
Dang it!!! Don't know how but....

TubsIrrit.jpg

I'm assuming ZoaPox here, I did a dip w. Iodine about a week ago with no real change. Anyone use the Furan-2 method with success?

They don't appear to be on the actual polyps right? If you look carefully are the white spots collected by tentacles?

Glad I could help. Not sure if they would do any damage to the zoas tho. Good luck.

Thanks Peter!! Don't know if I'm better or worse off but I know basically what I'm dealing with.

Since the polyps are all closed, maybe squirting a crapload of Joe's Juice in between them. It might kill off the invaders......

Just a thought

Usually those grow on the undersides of things since they are non-photosynthetic. I find them to be harmless.

Since the polyps are all closed, maybe squirting a crapload of Joe's Juice in between them. It might kill off the invaders......
Just a thought

Might try it in a week or 2 if things stay as they are.

those are ball anemones..... pita!
Thanks

what about these?
Those are poorly drawn circles, mine are much better! :D:p

Usually those grow on the undersides of things since they are non-photosynthetic. I find them to be harmless.
Cool.

bet you wish your hair was growing like that Kev...

:p
No comment, I'm sure I will have one at another time for you.

+1 on ball anemone, they do sting fish and corals they dont like light and feed mostly at night.
Thanks.

Thanks Shawn, I read that this morning and thats kinda where I got the thought of zoa pox.

those things suck

they are an anemone they irritate corals & zoas as well....hit them with JJ when they are open...they will melt away...you have to get it in their belly...you can also scrape them off but they usually go inside the rock if it is pourus... digging at them with a small screwdriver directly into the hole they retreat to will munch them up too....

they usually are not a serious issue...

I've seen people who have had them in their system for years & they never multiplied? but I guess that can vary from system to system...
(like we all are aware of)
GL Kevin...it's not like you have a big tank!!

Back