10 gal NANO build thread

Have three new additions to the tank! First is Roshak the Yellow Watchman Goby, A pistol shrimp (not sure what kind) and last but not liest, a cleaner shrimp.

LOL its so hard to get pics of them when I sit down by the tank with the cameria they all hide. i have some on my phone with no way to upload them i can send it to you through a pic message. now for everyones favorite tease, The pistol shrimp is starting to move alot more sand then i thought he was going to. the goby is just hiding now, he was hanging out in the front for the first couple days and now he just hides. the pistol is just burying things i think its time to make a tiny frag rack..

LOL its so hard to get pics of them when I sit down by the tank with the cameria they all hide. i have some on my phone with no way to upload them i can send it to you through a pic message. now for everyones favorite tease, The pistol shrimp is starting to move alot more sand then i thought he was going to. the goby is just hiding now, he was hanging out in the front for the first couple days and now he just hides. the pistol is just burying things i think its time to make a tiny frag rack..

Send me the pics to my phone and I'll post them for you!

Cute couple!

goby.jpg

I hate my phones crappy camera... the yellow watchman is just under an inch but yeah anyone wana try and ID that pistol for me???? its tough with that pic.

Thanks for the ID Mark! Yeah your right the pic of the cleaner shrimp is on the way i want to get a couple emerald crabs soon... maby a blood shrimp im ready to start stocking the tank! i want to get some kind of wrasse any reccomendations?

A 10 gal might be a little small for a wrasse. Besides you would have to cover the tank, they like to jump!

Okay I wont do the wrasse. After thinking it over i think i want to go with a tail spot like jay said or a dotty back of some sort...

Back