2016 Auction Items Eye Candies

IMG_21_Tyree-Armageddon-II-1.jpg

IMG_22_Tyree-Armageddon-II-2.jpg

IMG_23_Tyree-Orange-Rainbow-1.jpg

IMG_24_Tyree-Orange-Rainbow-2.jpg

IMG_25_Tyree-Purple-Dragon-Eyes-1.jpg

A frag of the below colony From Andy Yuen.
green cap purple rim
blue/gray paly
capt america paly
orange rhodactus mushroom polyp

thumb_IMG_1999_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2021_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2023_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_2036_1024.jpg

From Aros (Jimmy Le).
They are a green digi, meteor shower cyphastrea, purple and green cyphastrea, and a xenia rock.

Aros---Green-Montipora-Digitata.jpg

Aros---Meteor-Shower-Cyphastrea.jpg

Aros---Purple-and-Green-Cyphastrea.jpg

Aros---Xenia-Rock.jpg

From Anthony Again!

16”x16”x8” acrylic frag tank with black bottom and back from Advanced Acrylics. Nice!!
20160316_174427.jpg

Here are my donation. I will be clipping the frag the morning of the donation. I don't have room for frag plug. Fresh cuts are always what I personally prefer anyway.
Frags will be 2"-4". Staghorn will be most likely the larger piece just because it's easier to frag.

Tyree, Bonsai, Valida, tricolor or what every you may call. It's just a nice purple color acro.
original.jpg

ORA Pearl Berry.
original.jpg

Bali Green Slimer
original.jpg

Teal Stag
original.jpg

Jesus Stag
original.jpg

Red Robin Stag. This is becoming my favorite. Red polyps.
original.jpg

Green millie. This has pink highlight when the light and condition is right. I got it to show for a bit but it faded out.
original.jpg

Hawkin Echinata
original.jpg

ORA Frogskin
original.jpg

Upscale Microlado
original.jpg

Some kind of a tort. I bought it as Cali Tort but I don't think it is.
original.jpg

Candlelight
original.jpg

From our President.

20g tall has evening for fresh water. Or grow out.

20g long

20g long DIY frag tank drilled bottom corner

20160317_084810.jpg

20160317_084841.jpg

20160317_085347.jpg

Below is a photos of some acrylic sheets I'm going to add to the auction. I have several dozen of these, they are about 14" on a side. The photo shows what you could make with these if you are a little bit handy. You could make a bunch of small square chambers - good for sumps? Good for all kinds of DIY work as acrylic is super easy to drill. You could melt the smaller pieces with a propane torch to make all kinds of handy brackets for pumps, powerheads, level controller, probes, etc. You could make a bunch of the photo/tank viewing devices buy gluing these to some big pieces of PVC tubing. DIYer's dream. There are some minor and variable scratches on some of them. Most are complete sheets, but some are open pieces similar to what you see on the top of this photo.

acrylic sheets.jpg

Back