2016 Auction Items Eye Candies

Below is a photos of some acrylic sheets I'm going to add to the auction. I have several dozen of these, they are about 14" on a side. The photo shows what you could make with these if you are a little bit handy. You could make a bunch of small square chambers - good for sumps? Good for all kinds of DIY work as acrylic is super easy to drill. You could melt the smaller pieces with a propane torch to make all kinds of handy brackets for pumps, powerheads, level controller, probes, etc. You could make a bunch of the photo/tank viewing devices buy gluing these to some big pieces of PVC tubing. DIYer's dream. There are some minor and variable scratches on some of them. Most are complete sheets, but some are open pieces similar to what you see on the top of this photo.

View attachment 110043

Would there be any chance that there would be any glue included? I would be all over that!

Bunches more came in today, BUT you will have to come to the auction to see what they were. I hope to see everyone there...

So many things I want!! Get ready boys my credit card is ready!!!!
That would make an awesome top off reservoir Greg, very cool

Have a few other goodies:

AquaticLife Dual T5HO 36" (works great, includes ATI bulbs that are about 10-12mos old)

DIY BRS Screen top for 36"x18" tank. It is about 36"x16" and has a separate 36"x2" strip - the 2" strip has frame on 3 sides but the back side is open with just BRS netting so cords can pass behind.

Two of these mushrooms (separate frags on rubble):

Back