5th Southern NH Frag Draft

NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ricordia is on the way ... should be here next week.
12 pack of various colors... like the second frag draft - very nice selection.

I've got an medium Aquafuge w/pump that I will sell with a fuge light, and a Prizm skimmer. Both work great.

$50 for the fuge/pump/light
$30 for the skimmer

I'm sure I've got more. Will post when I get home.

Oh, Crap...Wrong thread. This was meant for the Frag Swap thread for the meeting.

I removed the posts above...See the Frag swap post

Last edited:
Pot Luck Early Lunch

Ok takeing over the food portion of the frag swap. Sorry Jerry:cool: Your still the man!!

Pot luck anyone???? Figure if we all throw together a favorite dish we can be fed well, and happy drafters!!

So, if each person could list what they can bring...it will be easier not to duplicate an item. Ps: I like meatballs:eek:

Last edited:
I am placing another order with That Fish Place on Monday the 6th. This is a dry goods order and I can deliver the items to the draft. If anyone wants something let me know as soon as possible. Some items are on sale currently if your interested. http://www.thatpetplace.com/MainPro/IndexFish.aspx

I am also considering an order of LLD PE bags from a plastics shop. The minimum quantity is 1000 pc lot. Is anyone interested in splitting up an order? It would be for 100 bag bundles. Any size we want from 2x3 to 10x12 as long as they all all the same. Based on size, 0.02 to 0.07 per bag. This guy also makes self sealing whirl-pak bags for 0.20 each. (nice but expensive)

Let me know if there is interest.

Rob

if we're meeting up at around 10, should we do breakfast food again like last time? I'll bring something too - just need to know what direction we're going in.

I think Brunch items.... Mixture... I'm doing Pasta, and maybe Italian sausage.

Which could be had after the draft. Maybe even a homemade baked macaroni and cheese.

Makeing goo

Also.... Makeing Goo that day. Pm me if you want in. Everyone brings one item to add to the batch. We can make this one stop shopping day. Goo will be made after the draft. I have a 54 inch Toshiba DLP HD so the Patriots will be on here!!. :D

Last edited:
So right now your a Japanese automobile????????
I dont get it.:D

Your a P.I.T.A. Wait till I sell your family a Toyota, and you will see what it's like having a little Marc in your family.:D

Back to the draft!!!! Which I can't wait for...going to be one of Jerry's best...I can feel it.:)

Back