AGA Bulkheads

asing

Non-member
Almost set up!...Just wondering what ID flex pvc people are using with the provided bulkheads for the megaflow accessory kit. I plan on using the braided tubing from the hardware store. Any suggezstions?

I would give a quick read through the instructions. I set that up recently for my 90 gallon upgrade (using the megaflow kit).

I believe the return was 3/4" ID and the one going from the tank to the sump was 1 1/4" ID.

Go to a fish store to buy the tubing. Most sell it by the foot. HD will charge you 20 bucks for 10 feet of hose when you only need 2 maybe 3 feet.

I would give a quick read through the instructions. I set that up recently for my 90 gallon upgrade (using the megaflow kit).

I believe the return was 3/4" ID and the one going from the tank to the sump was 1 1/4" ID.

Go to a fish store to buy the tubing. Most sell it by the foot. HD will charge you 20 bucks for 10 feet of hose when you only need 2 maybe 3 feet.

Unfortunately I lost the instructions. I know I saw them the other day and said "Im going to need this", so I put them somewhere, and I just cant find them for the life of me. I was hoping somebody on here would know, and looks like I got my answer. Thanks! btw, lowes does sell by the foot, I have a buddy of mine that works there who informed me of this. Heading there now, hopefully he wasnt wrong.

you should have taken the bulkhead to test the tubing, but if you use the non-braided line, the return is 3/4, the drain is 1"

Back