Another Worcester Frag Draft!!!!

Frags are in!!!!!!!!!

Picked them up from FEDEX at 9am!!!! I have never in my life seen so many!
They did not lable them for names, also the used clips on the bags so i had to cut the bags. You must bring your own bags!!!!!

I will post pics of the frags when they are under light

Last edited:
i am so excited, cant wait to get my corals, did you get my paypal money?
Thanks
Duds

I will bring the bags that Ihave not sure how many left as I ordered a box of 2000 but they were out this week so they wont be here till wednesday :(

Max
Thanks for taking the time to setup this draft. The last one was a lot of fun.
I'll also bring a couple boxes of donuts.

So the assumption is that every one of the extra frags we would have gotten would have all been the worst of the worst? That doesn't make alot of sense to me. What about randomly picking a cross section of the corals? Like one or two good ones on down to some crappy ones. That would seem more fair.

to be honest none of the corals will be crappy, it's just peoples own choice of what they like
Duds

Everyone of the extra frags we would have gotten last time would have been the worst of the worst anyway. I asked them to take the frags from last time and mark them. With over 100 frags in 3 boxes i guess they forgot to mark them, some of the bags had some kind of marking on them. I could not make out the writing on them bacause of the water in the box. All the frags look good to me. To make it fair to everyone, i think we should just do the new draft and what is left we pick from.

Ok then. Well I guess I don't need to show up at 10am. The last one took what like 3 hours? And that was with half as many spots! :)

Duds I took part in the last one (that's what this is all about) so I know what to expect. Your statement is kinda funny though since the whole point is that there will be no choice. I just get a chance at picking from whatever is left after 20 other spots finish all their rounds.

But I'll try to remain positive. If this were an Ultimatefrags draft, I wouldn't bother coming, but Reefermadness did a pretty good job last time.

Again for anyone that has missed this.

Frag Draft 10am
63 illinois street
Worcester, ma 01610
I live in a old Catholic High School, to the Left of me there is a church(with the 10am start Church will be going on) I will put all the WaltSmith Boxes on my front steps. Go into the green doors, thats all
If you get lost you give up your frags, just kidding call me
508-887-0203

Jocko ,
just a word of advice
this draft will not take nearly half as long as the last as long as everyone in the draft shows up reasonably close to 10am
reasons are
1 there is no writing what is what
2 we are going to pick our frag and bag at the same time
( this alone will save over an hour )

and I donnot kow about you BUT I do KNOW that all the frags I got at the last draft ( mind you I was # what 12 last person 3 times )were all very nice corals that have all done extremely well and are encrusted and coloring up nice so with that being said
If you still think you are goin to have a sh!*** choice you are welcome to have my second pic on the draft round, 2 pic your extra frag from the last draft ;)

Oh its streamlined. Ok maybe I'll shoot for like noon then.

Thanks Dawn, but I'll just go with the flow. I know some of those random brown frags from last time ended up coloring up really nicely afterwards.

Jocko said:
Ok then. Well I guess I don't need to show up at 10am. The last one took what like 3 hours? And that was with half as many spots! :)

Duds I took part in the last one (that's what this is all about) so I know what to expect. Your statement is kinda funny though since the whole point is that there will be no choice. I just get a chance at picking from whatever is left after 20 other spots finish all their rounds.

But I'll try to remain positive. If this were an Ultimatefrags draft, I wouldn't bother coming, but Reefermadness did a pretty good job last time.

its 22 other spots, all the frags look good, some of the Zoos are kinda small, but they look good.

Last edited:
I was happy with the frags. even the very last frag was a nice purple birdsnest.

zoa's are tough to pick, they close up as soon as they are bumped, so you never know what your geting.

Thank you everyone for coming, I had a great time! Someone will have to start a thread in the photo page in a few days time to show your picks. Would love to see everything all colored up! Dawn thanks for the Bags, and donuts! Bill Thanks for the donuts, and i think one other person came with some thank you! We will have to do this again sometime!

Back