Any places locally that sell fully Qt'd fish

Drichards

BRS Member
I normally get from t s m Aquatics, they seem to be struggling a little bit right now. Can anyone recommend another place ideally locally? Or where do you Source them online that you have had good experiences with?

Had nothing but good luck with livestock from All Things Aquatic. Except for a "jumper"...lol
Lesson learned on closing covers........

Quarantine is a loose concept for some people. I think anything around here locally is what I’d call possibly conditioned but all depends on your definition. @Humblefish has certified vendors on his site. I just today received an order from Dr. Reef.
Agreed, most fish stores do two weeks if that. Is dr. Reef back on humble fish list?

He’s not but I believe it’s because he asked to be pulled back tell he gets caught up. He’s still running a full QT protocol though. I like Mike and the more we support QT vendors the more they can find a way to benefit the hobby.

I agree with those who mentioned Lovely Pets in Kingston. Owners are super nice and they have quality livestock. I have been happy so far but still prefer to buy from fellow reefers when possible but nobody's got any livestock that will work for me and my little 72 gallon!

Back