Apex display?

Discussion in 'Reef Talk' started by Cpage101, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Cpage101

Cpage101 Member BRS Member

My daughter tripped the breaker yesterday. Plugged in where the aquarium is plugged in. When I reset the breaker my apex display was just blue. Anyone ever had this happen and how did you fix?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2. jasonrusso

jasonrusso Well-Known Member BRS Member

Can you communicate with the unit? From the admin console, click on configuration, module setup, and see if it is listed.

Attached Files:

3. Cpage101

Cpage101 Member BRS Member

I had 2 listed I tried re booting unplugged display for a while and then plugged it back in and it went black. Then deleted both listed display modules hoping to reinstall now it sees nothing? Am I doing something wrong? This apex unit was used. Been running for 6 months no problems. Everything it working except display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4. jasonrusso

jasonrusso Well-Known Member BRS Member

Under MISC Setup, click on the "initialize all" tab. It may have to re-detect everything.

5. Puff Daddy

Puff Daddy Well-Known Member BRS Member

Hit the left and right arrow buttons on the display a few times. It may just be on a blank layout. You get 4 display screens. Only one of mine is configured to display anything so I had the blue screen every time it gets bumped to one of those other layouts.