April 2005 Frag Swap

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
The next meeting will be on 30 Apr 2005 at 10:00 am in Wakefield, MA.
There's another thread stuck to the top of this forum with details on the meeting.

Have frags to swap or sell? List 'em here.
Looking to pick up something in particular? List it here.
Have fun.

ltelus said:
Looking for a frag of blue /red danae and a frag of palawenensis :D
i can sell to you with a $10 discount off the price at the auction.

it's for a good cause - Armando's tank improvements!

Armando said:
i can sell to you with a $10 discount off the price at the auction.

it's for a good cause - Armando's tank improvements!

sounds like it will be needed for your electric bill :D

I'll definitly be going this month,

I'm looking for Ricordia (anything but green)
And colorful zoos.

thanks
kevin

ltelus said:
Looking for a frag of blue /red danae and a frag of palawenensis :D

There is a joke in here somewhere :confused: ....i'm just alittle slow :D

It will be a while before the frags are ready...

450.jpg

20+ polyps $20 3 tone pink with silver lining
450.jpg

20+$20 various pink the ones that are hard to see ( we know I cant take pics ) are a baby pink with pink mauve rim

Last edited:
450.jpg

branching gorg this guy is app. 10inches long with a 2 inch branch coming of it as you can see he is butting into my other trees so time for atrim $15

I'm going to be chopping off a nice size chunk of green tree coral. It will be unmounted if anyone wants it. I would love to trade for some nice colored zoos or something else small and interesting. PM me to arrange something.

Chris

I will be accepting any shroom or zoanthid donations to the future BRS "newbie freebie" propagation farm.
:D

skyedolphan

"20+$20 various pink the ones that are hard to see ( we know I cant take pics ) are a baby pink with pink mauve rim"

I'd like a piece of that please.

thanks

I'm looking for a few things:

-smallish hammer
-assorted easy to care for LPS... nothing that requires target feeding or eats small fish :)
-hardy SPS, maybe some monti's other than caps. Possibly other SPS that don't require super high flow would be good too. I have a green yongei and unknown SPS that are doing quite well, a blue mille is taking up the hightest flow brightest part of the tank though.

I am looking for bright red/orange/yellow/blue zoas (i.e. not brown ;)) I am also looking for any bright color zoas, rics, hammer or shrooms. (The wife is kinda sick of browns) :)

I have a very large frag of devils hand (sort of pink/reddish) that I am willing to trade or refrag.
M.

Does any one have any orange rics? The one I got at the auction disintergrated in about a day and a half after I put it in my tank. If not, does any one remember where it came from? I think I remember but I don't want to call the wrong place to see if they have any more.......

Back