April 2005 Frag Swap

Someone else would be better to ask about the lighting. I don't know what the minimum lighting for these guys is, but I do know they can do well under much lower lights than most anemones especially with feedings. Water stability is the key with these. They seem to particularly dislike salinity flucuations.

richard i know im at the bottom of the list now but if you have anymore orange rics left i would love one.

thanks chris

monti scraps: KevinMcG (purple)
Sledge75 (purple)
Reefermedic (purple)
cbadrik (purple)

I could use some cheato with some critters. I need to add a little diversity to my fuge. I could bring some of mine to trade.

Kevin McG said:
Cindy I will take an anemone, if you have any left that is.
I think agent6473 is going to take it. I only have the one, I found homes for the other two already. I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

I'm selling a couple of LPS to make more space for SPSs, so I have the following available for the meeting:

- yellow-tip torch, 3 small heads, about 2" when expanded: $20... pic: http://www.homeontheweb.org/tmp/aquarium/reef/frags-fs/fs-yellow-tip-torch-20050412.jpg

- purple torch with white tips, 2 very large heads, fat stubby tentacles, about 5"x4" when expanded: $40... pic: http://www.homeontheweb.org/tmp/aquarium/reef/frags-fs/fs-purple-torch-20050412.jpg

and also:

- 2 frags of orange Montipora digitata, branching, about 2": $10 each

You can also see the torches on this full-tank pic, the yellow-tip is on the left side, under the orange cap, the purple is on the right, behind the red lobo: http://www.homeontheweb.org/tmp/aquarium/reef/75g/reef-20050326.jpg. The orange digitata colony where the frags came from (broke them off accidentaly) is above the purple torch, in the back.

Nuno

Chuck Spy's Frags

Frag List

Green Slimer $25
ORA Blue Millepora $35
LArry Jackson Acro $25
Electric Green Polyp Acro $25
Blue Millepora Prostrata w/ Red Polyps $35
Pink Millepora $25
Hot Pink Stylophora $25
Pink Pocillopora $20
Kenya Tree Coral $20 per colony
Orange Digitata $20
Green Ricordea w/ pink mouths $10 per head

Pix to follow

Chuck Spy's Frags - Pictures

ORA Blue Millepora
Pink Millepora
Blue Prostrata
Larry Jackson
Electric Green Polyp Acrp

Attachments

• ORA-Blue-Millepora2.jpg
    ORA-Blue-Millepora2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 168
  • pink_millepora2.jpg
    pink_millepora2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 162
  • blue-millepora2.jpg
    blue-millepora2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Larry-Jackson-Purple-Tip-Acro2.jpg
    Larry-Jackson-Purple-Tip-Acro2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 163
  • GreenPolyp-acro2.jpg
    GreenPolyp-acro2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 169
Update:

The yellow-tip torch and one of the orange digitata frags are spoken for.

Still available:

- purple torch with white tips, 2 very large heads, fat stubby tentacles, about 5"x4" when expanded: $40

- 1 frag of orange Montipora digitata, branching, about 2": $10

(see my earlier post for pics)

Nuno

Nuno,

If you are selling that big toadstool leather on the left let me know. ALso the devil leather on the right :D

Back