aquarium controller

brokereefer

Non-member
looking for an aquarium controller
any ideas ????

I want something thats going to monitor my temp, ph , salinity, possibly calcium
with wavemaking abilty temp control and able to be used online (exp. look at the perameters from work)

what are your thoughts chime in
thanks

looking for an aquarium controller
any ideas ????

I want something thats going to monitor my temp, ph , salinity, possibly calcium
with wavemaking abilty temp control and able to be used online (exp. look at the perameters from work)

what are your thoughts chime in
thanks

I don't know of any that monitor CA although you can use them to control your CO2 injection into your CA reactor.

Neptune Aquacontrollers are very good and reliable. Also the Reefkeeper II is a very nice controller also.

ALl controllers are pricey but the AC Jr is reasonably priced.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumPage~PageAlias~controllers_neptune_systems_aquacontroller.html

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_searc...endorname~Digital_Aquatics~vendorcode~DA.html

I have the Jr and I love it so far. It can turn powerheads on and off randomly and for 200 more you can add a tunze controller.

I believe the ACIII can do the things you want.

I just recently got the Reef Keeper Elite. There were some initial firmware issues but after the update it has been steady as a rock. The standard setup has extensive wavemaker functions, monitors pH, ORP has 2 switch ports and a variety of features. The SL2 is expected after the first of the year and it will provide a second pH port, salinity port and an additional two switch ports. A variety of additional modules are coming online this year including a web/network interface, true lunar cycle controller and and advanced lighting controller. I don't think there are Ca probes that are designed for continuous monitoring.

I just recently got the Reef Keeper Elite. There were some initial firmware issues but after the update it has been steady as a rock. The standard setup has extensive wavemaker functions, monitors pH, ORP has 2 switch ports and a variety of features. The SL2 is expected after the first of the year and it will provide a second pH port, salinity port and an additional two switch ports. A variety of additional modules are coming online this year including a web/network interface, true lunar cycle controller and and advanced lighting controller. I don't think there are Ca probes that are designed for continuous monitoring.

Now a second pH port is a great feature! I bought a ACJR just to do my CA reactor because my ACII only has the one pH port.

I think most of them are about the same. I bet over the next year that we see some cool features in the controller world.

thanks peeps sounds like i should wait untilnext year and see what my options are a second ph port would be great !!!!

thanks for the info everyone

Get an Aquatronica, you can run 6 pH probes if you want off each powerstrip and you can run up to like 11 powerstrips off 1 Aquatronica

Back