B ionic 2 part to 1 part solution

How do you like b ionic ? Gonna starting dosing and not sure what I should use
I like it! I feel like my KH is more stable and I'm not having huge ph swings. B-Ionic is been around for years and no complaints. my system is really small 33 gallons I'm up to 36 ml a day SPS dominate.

I like it! I feel like my KH is more stable and I'm not having huge ph swings. B-Ionic is been around for years and no complaints. my system is really small 33 gallons I'm up to 36 ml a day SPS dominate.
You don’t have to do anything to it correct? Just buy it and put it in your dosing containers and that’s it ?

You don’t have to do anything to it correct? Just buy it and put it in your dosing containers and that’s it ?
Dosing pumps is the easiest method to automate though manual dosing is still an option. B-ionic comes as half a bottle for larger sizes which you dilute to the final concentration then use from there.

You need to test your alkalinity regularly to determine your tanks usage which you generally want to replenish via dosing. Bulk Reef Supply has a good calculator to help you figure out how much dosing you need to bring up the alk for a specific volume by X amount. Easiest way is do a water change, test alk a few times over a week until next water change to see how much alk drops per day -> go into BRS calculator and see mL dosing needed per day to increase by that amount (probably a bit less if salt is high alk).

Back