CHerry corals pooled order to save on shipping

stevel48

Non-member
I wanted to pick up some acans (oz and agent orange) from cherry corals in early march and I'm just checking to see if anyone would like to order as well to save on shipping fees. 2 or 3 other interested parties is all that is needed. I usualy have my orders shipped to my office in waltham ma.

I have run 1 other group buy in the past with another vendor for 6 people that went perfectly.

waltham is 15 min outside of boston, 25 min south of burlington/rte3 , 25 min north of westwood.

Steve

I wanted to pick up some acans (oz and agent orange) from cherry corals in early march and I'm just checking to see if anyone would like to order as well to save on shipping fees. 2 or 3 other interested parties is all that is needed. I usualy have my orders shipped to my office in waltham ma.

I have run 1 other group buy in the past with another vendor for 6 people that went perfectly.

waltham is 15 min outside of boston, 25 min south of burlington/rte3 , 25 min north of westwood.

Steve

Depending on the SH price i will be interested on the oz.

here are the shipping rates. my order would come in at $120

$1 to $100 = $55 shipping
$101 to $200 = $45
$201 to $300 = $35
$301 to $400 = $25
$401 and up = $free shipping

I just want to know something. If we buy the same acan (OZ) let see i buy two heads and you buy two heads so he is going to cut one full peace with four heads right?
How are we going to split those?

no, it would be 2 separate orders for oz both 2 heads each. i would contact them via the boards for the order and not throught the cherry site.

wish you guys did this earlier, i would of jumped on it... but the item i wanted is now out of stock =/.

I would like to get in if you still have room?
I would be good for min $80

they said they are getting in what i want in another week or so... so if it doesn't happen until then i'd be interested.

Think it will be 60-100 dollars...

Back