CHerry corals pooled order to save on shipping

Hey Steve. I all but have an order from CC. I'm just waiting for some pics (sending today) and then I think we're set. Waltham is practically a bike ride for me (well, iin different weather). Thanks for doing this; hope it works out. How much more do we need to spend to keep this alive?

Steve
Lincoln, MA

Yeah it's too bad the zealous response died. I think I'm in for a single peppermint acan polyp, not exactly an investment at $20, but I need to make 100% sure.

EDIT: Actually, those ones labeled "Weird" are awesome, same polyp price, 2 polyp min, but still... may end up with those.

Last edited:
If all deals apply here's my order:
Peppermint acan X 1: $20
Weird acan X 2: $40
--------------------------
Total: $60
Final Price: $54

Hm. Steve may be out today as I sent a pm earlier. Not sure of the total yet, but an order for sure from me.

I'm good for at least 100$ now that some of my wants are gone. Ok, Mike and Mak, i will contact cherry with our order and see if we can keep the discount and or free shipping. Mak, what would your order total be?

Last edited:
Lets order

OK Mike and Steve...lets do an order. it seems it's the three of us.

Post your final order below and I will send it off to Todd at Cherry. Then I will PM you their paypal address so you can send them the the $ for your order. Lets go before anything else is gone.

Steve

Thanks for doing the order with me Mike. Thanks to Todd at Cherry too for hooking us up and being patient.

Back