WTB Coral in Maine

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Hi everybody. I live up in Harpswell Maine, which is about an hour drive from Portland just throwing it out there to see if there are any fellow reefers in my area that buy/sell/trade coral. Not the greatest selection of places to get coral up here, and I haven’t found any local Reefers so im hoping to make some new connections as my poor 265 gallon tank is looking rather empty these days
IMG_2887.jpeg

If you wanted $500 worth of corals I drive it up that way with $50 fee for same day hand delivery. $550 total

Isn’t cultivated reef somewhere up that area they also do cheap shipping $29 I think. There’s fb groups that do auctions and games and stuff some even offer free shipping over a certain amount. Crazy corals in Manchester maybe not the closest to you but worth the drive but I think it’s his off season at the moment. I’m actually camping in Millinocket as we speak would love to stop by cultivated reef on the way home but we are fully loaded haha

If you wanted $500 worth of corals I drive it up that way with $50 fee for same day hand delivery. $550 total
Thanks but more so looking to see if there are local ppl selling from their tanks. I appreciate your offer though

Isn’t cultivated reef somewhere up that area they also do cheap shipping $29 I think. There’s fb groups that do auctions and games and stuff some even offer free shipping over a certain amount. Crazy corals in Manchester maybe not the closest to you but worth the drive but I think it’s his off season at the moment. I’m actually camping in Millinocket as we speak would love to stop by cultivated reef on the way home but we are fully loaded haha
Never heard of cultivated reef but ill look into it! Shawn is the man ive been buying coral off him since 2015. I use to see frank in groton a lot too. Im really looking for pol like that around the area. I could definitely drop $$ online but prefer local coral guys like frank, dong, shawn etc

Never heard of cultivated reef but ill look into it! Shawn is the man ive been buying coral off him since 2015. I use to see frank in groton a lot too. Im really looking for pol like that around the area. I could definitely drop $$ online but prefer local coral guys like frank, dong, shawn etc
Pablo is a local (mass) dude

Great guy

Back