Dec. 2004 Frag swap thread

1 set gone, 2 more available...fraggin tonight...also have a gsp rock, covered in coraline and patches of gsp...asking 5.00 for it its a fast grower pm me...

hammer heads still avail...pic below

Attachments

• IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2352.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 227
I have a good sized purple montipora for sale. I was holding it for DavidP but his seems to have recovered. Back on page 4 I posted a pic of it, its on the right of the pic with the green slimer frags. I'll sell it whole for $20.

me too

10 bucks each, except monti rock. ($25) Dawn has first dibs and is free to her. no mites or flats. Likely bubble algae and mojanos (or thier cousins: see monti rock) Xenia possible on plugs. Hair algae on some monti wounds due to hairy shroom battles. Trades preferred.

WOuld like those red zoas very much.

hammer above only avail if you really want it...its bleached i guess so has to be nursed back to health...

I have quite a few unmounted xenia frags (the boring stuff). FREE.
will bring to meeting.
looking for Maxima clams...or derosa...

ok everything i have avail is gone:

hammer to adw
hammer to toomanfish
gsprock to bitingthesun
Plate coral traded to dz6t for closed brain and toadstool
================================================================

Thanks, see you there.

...still available

I still have 2 mounted and encrusted Orange Monti Cap frags available for the meeting. $10 (or will trade for Green Cap frag or something I don't have)

Thanks to those who are already getting frags from me. (Look for the big red cooler lol)

Joe

ps. snail not included lol

Attachments

• EncrustedOrangeCap.jpg
    EncrustedOrangeCap.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 227
Back