Do You Love This Club? How About Running for Office

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
So that time of the year has come again for members to run for various positions in the club again.
All positions are up for grabs, in order to hold a position of Pres, VP, Treasurer or Secretary you must've already held a BOD position in the past.

Voting will take place the end of the month.

These are the positions and who they're currently filled by, so if you want to run for any of them feel free, also a nominated person must be seconded by another member. If running, please post below why you think you'd be a good fit to be an Officer of this club.
President@BiGGiePauls33
Vice President@Chris A.
Treasurer@jamesdong009
Secretary@aresangel
Vice Pres. of Public Relations@scavdog
BOD@Cpage101
BOD@Arsalan
BOD@Joker
BODVacant
I'd like to invite each and every one of the Paid Members to reach out and throw their names in the hat for elections. This is a great club, with a great group of hobbyists. Who knows if things will ever get better in terms of physical meeting or what have you, but there is still a lot that can be accomplished online.

So I'd personally like to represent Boston Reefers Society as your fearless leader again for the year 2021. I feel that I along with the help of other elected officials have brought this club up quite a few notches in terms of membership, online participation and general camaraderie. We've implemented Online meetings by purchasing a Zoom license, increased our Social Media platforms including the creation of an Instagram account for not only BRS, but for BRS Frag Show as well. We now have a YouTube channel for club hosted events, shows, and general meetings.
We've also gone ahead and purchased new Apogee MQ-510 PAR meters, wands and hardshell cases for them. These along with a new Tankmatez Fish Trap are available to all PAID Members here:

Links to our Social Media Platforms.
YouTube
Instagram
Fragtastic Show IG
BRS FB Group
BRS FB Page

Last edited:
So I'd personally like to represent Boston Reefers Society as you fearless leader again for the year 2021. I feel that I along with the help of other elected officials have brought this club up quite a few notches in terms of membership, online participation and general camaraderie. We've implemented Online meetings by purchasing a Zoom license, increased our Social Media platforms including the creation of an Instagram account for not only BRS, but for BRS Frag Show as well. We now have a YouTube channel for club hosted events, shows, and general meetings.

Links to our Social Media Platforms.
YouTube
Instagram
Fragtastic Show IG
BRS FB Group
BRS FB Page

Seconded! Keep up the great work!

I again would love to be the right hand guy on the BOD for the 2021 year. I feel I have brought lots to the table for the last 2 years so why not keep it rolling. Looking forward to a better 2021 if I am re-elected. Thank you for all of the continued club support.

This was my first year with club. What kind of responsibilities is there for a BOD position? Is there monthly meetings amongst officers? Could you expand on this? Thanks

This was my first year with club. What kind of responsibilities is there for a BOD position? Is there monthly meetings amongst officers? Could you expand on this? Thanks
It can be a mix of things. Usually its helping people in the forums, completing tasks the president or other higher ups need done for the forum. Like I was tasked to come up with something fun to do for everyone(not easy to do lol). Before the pandemic we use to have to find venues to host meetings. We also vote on things for the forum. Almost everything goes through us voting. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff lol but all in all it's a good experience and if you have the time to spare and would love to help out the forum we could use more bod members.

I’m interested in being on the board. I think that being new to the hobby with tons of passion that i could bring something new to our club. I am in my first year of reefing but am obsessed daily by learning something new in the hobby and want to share my interest. If there is a seat available on the BOD keep me in mind. Thanks

I’m interested in being on the board. I think that being new to the hobby with tons of passion that i could bring something new to our club. I am in my first year of reefing but am obsessed daily by learning something new in the hobby and want to share my interest. If there is a seat available on the BOD keep me in mind. Thanks
I'd like to nominate mixed reefer

Back