Do You Love This Club? How About Running for Office

Good luck with surgery! Not sure what you are having done but my boyfriend got two herniated discs fixed a few years ago and he was up and walking the following day. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

If we need more people for the BoD I'll throw my hat in the ring. I was on the BoD several years ago and now that life is a little more predictable I can commit the time once again. I've been in the hobby since I was 5, know many people in the club and have started becoming an active member on other social media platforms promoting reefing in the area and as a hobby as a whole. I have a lot of experience with organizing and managing varying sized groups of people and would love to contribute any way I can.

Eddie

If we need more people for the BoD I'll throw my hat in the ring. I was on the BoD several years ago and now that life is a little more predictable I can commit the time once again. I've been in the hobby since I was 5, know many people in the club and have started becoming an active member on other social media platforms promoting reefing in the area and as a hobby as a whole. I have a lot of experience with organizing and managing varying sized groups of people and would love to contribute any way I can.

Eddie
Seconded

Back