February Meeting/Pasta Dinner!

What color were Dave's meatballs? I didn't get a chance to stay for the results seeing as i'm on "probation" with my girlfriend with anything fish related after she saw the receipt of my new t5/ho hqi 24" light... (yes I know I should have covered my trail but I wasn't expecting her to come over!)

what color were dave's meatballs? I didn't get a chance to stay for the results seeing as i'm on "probation" with my girlfriend with anything fish related after she saw the receipt of my new t5/ho hqi 24" light... (yes i know i should have covered my trail but i wasn't expecting her to come over!)

lol!

What color were Dave's meatballs? I didn't get a chance to stay for the results seeing as i'm on "probation" with my girlfriend with anything fish related after she saw the receipt of my new t5/ho hqi 24" light... (yes I know I should have covered my trail but I wasn't expecting her to come over!)

ROFL.....Tagged and Bagged I know the feeling. I try and butter up the wife before I get anything. Got some corals from Frank and had to take her to Twin River. The trade off is killing me in $$$$$$.

ROFL.....Tagged and Bagged I know the feeling. I try and butter up the wife before I get anything. Got some corals from Frank and had to take her to Twin River. The trade off is killing me in $$$$$$.

But it was worth it!

Dave's Balls where blue, Mauro's were yellow/orange and Jay's were red...

I do have to say though, it was a tough decision when it came down to voting. they were all very well made.

Last night was a good time! Thank you to all who put this together for us! I was nice to meet other coral geeks and sharegood conversation. Edward I hope your off probation soon!

John

Thanks to the club leadership for putting this on, it was clearly a big effort. Great fun for the membership.

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up laughing with these posts, too funny guys!

I had such a great time yesterday! Thank you to all of you who came, it was so much fun and the food was so delicious and there was so much of it! So many delicious desserts, thank you all of you who brought them, what a bunch of great bakers in the club!:: This was definitely something different and fun for the club, those of you who missed it, you don't want to miss it next time! ;)

I didn't get to taste Jay's meatballs. All I saw was one little bowl of his spaghetti. I didn't want to hog it all so I left it for someone else.:D

Too funny!:D

The last I saw of his spaghetti and meatballs, he had the whole bowl in his hands and it looked like he was about to pour the whole thing into his mouth! :eek:

Guess who has a photo of that, yes, me. :D

I am a little upset that a non italian won the meatball competition though. What's up with that?

I know, right?:: I guess they're just that good:p...and I'm about to have some more of that goodness in a little bit, yum.

Oh, there are pics to come folks! Will be posting them later!!

"on probation", I love that!:D

Dave's Balls where blue, Mauro's were yellow/orange and Jay's were red...

Oh my gosh, I almost just spit out a little of my coffee...and I love how you just said all serious-like with no simile or anything. :D

Thanks to the club leadership for putting this on, it was clearly a big effort. Great fun for the membership.

It was great to see you again Greg, been a while! Tell your wife, her Tiramisu was delicious, that just happens to be one of my all time favorite desserts!:)

Such a FUN FUN FUN time! We MUST do this every year!! Met some new people, re-aquainted with some old friends, ate way too much, and won an apron!! Thanks to everyone who voted for my "cupcake cheesecakes", and I hope the winner who tied me for first place (don't remember who, sorry) gets an apron really soon!

All the meatballs and desserts were so good, it was hard to choose. I think anyone who brought balls or a dessert deserves a prize. (But not my apron!!). Anyway, the whole evening was excellent, thanks especially to all the organizers for all that hard work. And to whoever missed it, do NOT miss the next one!

Thank you to everyone who came, and thank you to everyone who pitched in. I think the weather scared some folks away, but it was a great time none the less.

Great food all around, awesome deserts, and Jay and Mauro certainly gave me a run for my money and delivered some delicious competition. Better luck next time guys. ;) :D

Everyone put out some great deserts too, but there can be only one winner... wait, that's right, there were two! Diane and Bob put up some excellent entries, and ended up with a tie for first. ::

I also wanted to thank Michelle (cstmpprl) for making the aprons for me... I mean the winners ;). Not to worry Diane, I am sure Bob already has his own apron, seeing it is his wife who donated them.

I am a little upset that a non italian won the meatball competition though. What's up with that?

I am thinking about moving to Italy. A sort of humanitarian mission, clearly they are having some culinary issues over there, poor people. :(

:D

Back