Finally!

(per Scott's (customclimates') request :))

Miracles 72" x 30" x 25" Glass Tank

- three panels of 1/2" Starfire glass (front and sides)
- 5/8" tempered back panel with two holes in top corners for 3/4" returns
- 5/8" tempered bottom panel with eurobrace
- tempered eurobrace top w/two holes for 1/4" tubing
- dual external 20" x 14" x 5.5" overflows (19" skimming section cut-outs for each) with four drains total (two for back-up)
- 19" black acrylic inserts with teeth for overflows (hides plumbing)

I may ask for a third hole in between the overflows for a third return.

Here's the basic sketch for now. For some reason the holes for the returns and the 1/4" tubing are really faint.

72X30X252121996E-314XT11.jpg

so all this pdf conversion was for this....cheeze, waste of time...:rolleyes:

Hahhah, nice tank! Can't wait to see some of that equipment running.

Hahhah, nice tank! Can't wait to see some of that equipment running.

What's great is, there will be so many advances in this hobby by the time there's water in the tank! My prediction: By the time the tank is ready for water, Paul will only need one (1!) supplement. One drop per gallon will cover the 72 different parameters we have to deal with in the 21st century.

Lighting will far surpass LEDs, we'll have controlled radiation with any color lighting you can imagine. Paul will be laughing all the way to the bank!

What's great is, there will be so many advances in this hobby by the time there's water in the tank! My prediction: By the time the tank is ready for water, Paul will only need one (1!) supplement. One drop per gallon will cover the 72 different parameters we have to deal with in the 21st century.

Lighting will far surpass LEDs, we'll have controlled radiation with any color lighting you can imagine. Paul will be laughing all the way to the bank!

Hahha. :D

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Can't a guy catch a break in this town?
blackeye1.gif

Transparint aloominum. You forgot the transparint aloominum. :D

If you try to fill that with water won't the lines fade?:::D:p

That will be one sweet tank...let me know when it goes up for sale:D

I've seen tanks made by Miracles and their quality is stellar. They would be my first choice for a custom display. You made a good decision.

I will believe it once it is running. Having ordered a tank or evening having one in the house does not mean Paul is any where close to being ready:p. Should be a SWEET tank, hope to see it up by the new year...oooo wait this isn't Liams theard, sorry I meant to say new year 2058:D.
That will be one sweet tank...let me know when it goes up for sale:D
Ouch:p

Out from the woodwork... you guys are butal. ;)

I've seen tanks made by Miracles and their quality is stellar. They would be my first choice for a custom display. You made a good decision.

Thanks Steven. Derek has been really easy going and great to deal with. I haven't seen a Miracles tank in person. But several people have said the same thing about the quality of their tanks.

Back