Fish Goo - February 2011 meeting

Mrs. Delta

Puppy love!
Back by popular demand! We will be putting together some fish goo at the meeting. If you bring ingredients, you will be able to take some with you. Please post in this thread if you will be parcipating and mention what you will bring.

Here is a list of ingredients:

Clams (Canned w/juice) or minced --------------------------lilrodyreefer
Shrimp
Cocktail Shrimp--------------------------------------------------Edd (aiaman)
Scallops
Mussles
Color Enhancing Flake Food
Formula 1
Granulated Fish Food
Selcon
Vitamin C
Castor Oil---------------------------------------------------Bob (wilfx)
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Suppliment
Garlic --------------------------------------------------------Bob (wilfx)
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton suppliment
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Nori - There is plenty left over from the last meeting
Mysis Shrimp ------------------------------------------------SteveDola
Rotifer Perls
Frozen Brine Shrimp ----------------------------------------Turbosnail
cyclopeeze
cod liver oil (need to check on this)
Tobiko --------------------------------------------------------Anthony (Jamesdong009)
Squid
Kent marine zoa
Dry phytoplankton -------------------------------------------Pat02026

Last edited:
I need to check on this item. I believe there was 2/3 of a bottle left from the last meeting. It was some sort of oil, pretty sure it was this.

Is the formula 1 the frozen cubes one? I have an extra full package of those I can bring instead in case we already have the oil.

Heather, im not positive I can go but if you want i can either bring or ship 10.6 oz container of Spectrum Thera +a, a 10.2 oz container of BIO-blend marine food, about 1/3 of the container of ocean nutrition prime reef flakes, 2 oz of aminomega, 1 oz of vita chem, about 1/2 a oz of eco garlic +, a un-opened container of hikari spirulina brine shrimp and a few sample packages of marine -s and -a. lmk if you guys can use any of it.

Is there a nessasary fish goo thing that I can bring that no one has listed yet? Let me know and ill grab it.

lmk if you want me to ship the stuff to you guys...

No need to ship stuff. We'll try to do this at most meetings this year, so if you do not participate this time, there's another meeting that I'm sure you'll get in on at another time.

Steve, I don't see a problem with that. We'll see you there. :)

Back