Fish Goo - February 2012 Meeting

jamesdong009

Anthony
Since we had great participation at the last meeting, let's give it another go.

So here's the list:

Clams (Canned w/juice) or fresh
Shrimp (peeled)
Scallops
Mussels
Color Enhancing Flake Food ----------------------------------Still have some left over
Granulated Fish Food --------------------------------------Still have some left over
Selcon
Vitamin C -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Castor Oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Suppliment ------------------------Still have some left over
Garlic -----------------------------------------------------Still have some left pver
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton suppliment
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Nori ------------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Mysis Shrimp
Rotifer Pearls
Frozen Brine Shrimp
cyclopeeze
cod liver oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Tobiko -----------------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Mixed Seafood ----------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Squid
Kent marine zoa
Dry phytoplankton

Please post in the thread with the item you're bringing and feel free to post anthing I may have missed. Also, we have some items left over form the last meeting, so if you think I have something you donated, post it in the thread and I'll add you to the list.

This time, we'll have a sign in sheet so we know who brought what to the meeting.

FWIW, the more people bring, the bigger the bag they get to take home :D

I will bring scallops but this time I want more then one bag because last meeting I seen other people with two bag. I only got one

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will bring scallops but this time I want more then one bag because last meeting I seen other people with two bag. I only got one

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Let's see how many people contribute at this meeting first. We'll be more organized this time around and if we have some left over, we'll check the sign-in sheet and see if anyone wants a second bag.

I'll pick up squid.

How much do I need to get? Can I just get it from the seafood counter at stop & shop or is there a certain type/place to get it from?

As you can tell, this is my first....LOL

I'll pick up squid.

How much do I need to get? Can I just get it from the seafood counter at stop & shop or is there a certain type/place to get it from?

As you can tell, this is my first....LOL

I picked up a 3# box frozen squid the last time. Just need to thaw and clean the night before. Comes in blueish box in frozen seafood area.

For the record someone new should supply the required whiskey shot for Anthony... I think I've done it the past few meetings :p

Yes, pop the heads off and remove the beaks, then reach into the body with your finger and remove the clear cartilage like spine, ink sack and guts.

Do they sell some already cleaned? I don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to that. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated list:

Clams (Canned w/juice) or fresh
Shrimp (peeled) -----------------------------------------------Mr.Rodrigo502, Owen386
Scallops ---------------------------------------------------fred11
Mussels
Color Enhancing Flake Food ----------------------------------Still have some left over
Granulated Fish Food --------------------------------------Still have some left over
Selcon
Vitamin C -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Castor Oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Reef Vitamin and Mineral Suppliment ------------------------Still have some left over
Garlic -----------------------------------------------------Still have some left pver
Basic Liquid Filter Feeder Food
Dried Plankton suppliment
Decapsulated Brine Shrimp Eggs
Nori ------------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Mysis Shrimp
Rotifer Pearls
Frozen Brine Shrimp -----------------------------------------turbosnail
cyclopeeze
cod liver oil -------------------------------------------------Still have some left over
Tobiko -----------------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Mixed Seafood ----------------------------------------------Anthony (jamesdong009)
Squid -------------------------------------------------------vp6799
Kent marine zoa
Dry phytoplankton

Feel free to put your name down for anything else that others are bringing. The more the merrier :D

Let's try to make this batch bigger than the last :)

Do they sell some already cleaned? I don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to that. LOL

They should. I know the market I go to usually carry some frozen squid rings. Feel free to change it up if you can't find any :)

They should. I know the market I go to usually carry some frozen squid rings. Feel free to change it up if you can't find any :)

I'll give it a shot. If I can't find them cleaned out, I'll look for directions online and do it myself.

Thanks for the help
Vic

I will bring the Brine Shrimp Eggs and some more frozen brine. I also have a small 6-pack of frozen squid.
Tom

Back