Fl rics anyone?

jovreef

I'm the girl
Hello,

I'm moving to boston end of the month from FL. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in FL ricordia? We of course have TONS of it in FL and its pretty cheap compaired to the north. If anyone is interested I can bring some up when I come and ship it locally...should only be around $10 shipping then. Price per polyp is usually $10 here unless you buy a large amount. I dont want to make a profit or anything...just figured I'd share the wealth if anyone was interested & get to meet some of you NE reefers.

Very common colors are Green and Orange.
We also often get Purple
The bright blue and pink is alittle harder to find but still around alot.

i would love some!!!!!!!!!!! I would like one of each!!!! Welcome to Boston!!! Where are you moving to?

I too would love some.

2 x puple and 2 x bright blue and pink.

Bring as many as you can I'm sure it'll all go like hot cakes.

Oh BTW welcome to the BRS.

Sorry forgot to mention, Welcome!!!!!!! A little thrilled to be able to add these to my tank at low cost. Thanks.

I may know of someone else interested, I'll pass the word along.

Uhh...medford I believe it is... I dont mind bringing ric's up, I love helping others out anyway I can. plus it gives me an excuse to go to the LFS's :D I will be able to get a few but if you want to gaurantee a certian color or that you get one I ask that you send paypal (im not rich I cant spend tons of my own). I'll let everyone know whats in the stores this weekend.

We love our emerald green rics (white with green tips). I would love a pink, blue, and orange. Let me know when you need the $. Could you take paypal?
Rich

I'd like a Purple, Orange Blue and Pink....
Let me know when your ready for paypal.
Welcome to Boston! Are you sure you want to leave sunny Floriday for our weather?!
lol
Laura

Haha laura...not really sure about the weather thing... but I guess I can live with going from "its so hot I cant leave the house" to "its so cold I cant leave the house"

Oh btw...for the he/she comment...I'm a she :)

lol I have more response than I ever expected here! I'm not sure I can fill every blue request but I'll look weekly till I leave.

Yes paypal preferd when I start taking payments.

Back